Chapter 9- Celebration

This is the dress Lily wears at the party btw there's an important note at the end that you must read!!
~~
"Let's go" the warrior opens the door for me bowing and I slide in, I hear the boot slam closed and I buckle in.

He shuts the door and Luca gets in the passenger seat, beta Liam isn't coming because he wasn't invited so I sit alone bored.

I look at the door and see some black ray bans stored in the side, I smirk and grab them slipping them on.

They are a little to big, I lean forward so my head is next to Lucas arm and I watch him waiting for him to notice me.

"Blah! Blah, blah!" I say, he jumps and looks at me glaring.

The glasses slip and I quickly re-adjust them "what up?" I say in a swag lord tone.

He rolls his eyes "the sky" I pout.

"You're no fun."

"I try" he replies dryly.

"I don't appreciate your snarky comments Luca" I huff and sit back in my seat.

"I don't appreciate your weird comments Lily" he mocks me and I glare at him.

"I'm keeping the glasses" I mutter trying to annoy him, I find some joy in that.

He shrugs "whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I mimic him.

I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

I awake feeling tingles on my arms and under my legs, I open my eyes then shut them when the light is too bright.

I smile when I realise my cool kid ray bands are still on, I open them again and blink to adjust to the light.

I push down the glasses from the top of my head so they are covering my eyes "alpha Knight! Luna knight! Welcome" he doesn't even bother to correct them.

"Thank you" is Lucas gruff reply, I roll my eyes and jump out of his arms giving the young woman a smile.

"Hello! I'm Lily!" I smile.

"I'm alpha and Luna Knights niece" I nod "oh... My names Sarah" I grin.

"Lily we have to head inside" Luca mumbles and I nod following him.

We walk into a massive area where there is selections of tables with white table cloths and candles.

"Are you alpha Knight?" A maid asks and he nods with emotionless eyes "okay please Luna and alpha follow me to your rooms" we follow the woman to a painted white door.

She opens it "enjoy your stay!" She says and walks away.

I look around, the walls are white, the bedsheets are white then blue at the end and the headboard of the bed is wooden.

There's a painting of the descendants from the Knight family? I don't even know.

Then there's a bathroom, the walls are gold, it's a shower made for two people and a spa, there's also two sinks.

I smile and Luca drops the suit cases on the floor, there's also a plasma tv hanging on the wall with remotes on the bedside table.

"The party will be starting in 3 hours" Luca mutters and I nod.

"Sleep time" I say jumping on the bed and getting under the covers, I spread my ginger strawberry blonde hair out against the pillow.

I open my eyes and look at the widows, the curtains are open wide. "Luca!" I shout.