Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.

"Jake's cool" I say as Luca walks in the room from his chat with his cousin

He shakes his head "Jake is not cool."

"And you are?" I raise an eyebrow, he nods.

"Sure am."

"Prove it" I smile tilting my head to the side, he puts on a thinking face.

"How?" He asks.

Hmm "uh.... DANCE?!" He shakes his head no, I pout. "Pleaseeeeee Lukey wukey?"

"Don't call me that" he mumbles and I clap my hands together.

"So you'll do it!" He groans.

"No" I pout.

"Then I will get Jake to dance for me!" He growls and I grin.

"Chop chop!" He glares at me.

He sighs muttering "I can't believe I'm doing this."

As he stares dancing I snort, he moves his feet side to side and moves his arms around making weird facial expressions.

I laugh and he jumps around lip syncing "go Luca!!" I whoop, he winks at me and I smile.

He stops and gruffly walks to bed "I'm never dancing again" I laugh.

"You say that now but in the future you will be begging to dance for me."

He scoffs "when we are dead, yes."

He closes his eyes and I switch off my lamp, I turn on my side and sigh "goodnight" I whisper.

"Night" he says.
                                    ~~
"So tell me everything Lils!" She squeals.

"Everything?" I sigh.

"When I say everything I mean everything! I don't mean one tiny piece of unimportant information" Storm says waving her hands in the air to emphasise.

"Fine. Well his cousin snuck in the house.... When I walked down he introduced himself and all of a sudden Luca shouted 'mine' then pulled me to him, Luca and I started play fighting then I was tired and said nice meeting you and said goodnight to Luca. But then he pulled me to him and kissed me...." There's a silence and I anticipate for what's coming.

"WHAT?!" She yells getting up from her chair almost dramatically.

People turn to look at us and my cheeks turn pink, we are in a public cafe with humans and werewolf's from the pack.

Luca only said I could come if body guards came to, I reluctantly agreed. I need a social life other than him, a girl one!

"Keep it down would you!" She waves me off sitting back down.

"This is some big stuff, like he kissed you?! What happened to that cold hearted jerk- I mean that lovely son of a gun" I raise an eyebrow.

"What's going on in your head?"