Chapter 8- Invitation

Dear alpha Luca Knight and Luna Lily Knight

You are invited to the dark moons pack celebration

Dress code: formal- clothes have to be white

When: Saturday 3rd of September

Why we are celebrating/ mourning- demon king and queens daughters have found their mates, someone killed our son

Sincerely Damien and Angel Knight

Oh boy. I put the letter down on the coffee table, is Damien and Angel knight related to Luca?

Luca walks in the room stone cold "Luca?" I timidly say and he looks down at me. "A-are you related to Damien and Angel Knight?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No."

I nod, he looks at the letter on the coffee table and his dark eyes harden. "Why do you look at things that don't belong to you?" He hisses snatching the envelope.

"I-uh... It was already open" I stutter.

"Does that invite you to read it Lily?" He growls out and I shake my head.

"D-don't hurt me" he sighs putting the envelope on the table and grabbing my hands.

"What's going to make you believe that I'm never going to hurt you?" He whispers.

"Treating me like I'm a person, being loving, kind towards me" I say and he laughs.

"I'm not kind Lily" he says.

"W-well you should be" I say.

"I've never changed for anyone and that's not going to start now" he says cooly grabbing the envelope and walking away.

"And eat!" He calls over his shoulder.

I growl in frustration 'we just won't talk to him' Celeste huffs.

'Agreed'

I grab one of the collections of ham and tomato sandwiches that Luca made the maids make for me.

I sit on the stool and bite into it slowly, I need something to entertain me around here.

But I'm not going to start asking for things, that's rude. Luca walks into the room with his phone in his hand and nods when seeing me eating one of the many sandwiches.

"I'm heading out for the meeting I had to cancel two days ago" he mutters and I don't reply.

He looks at me "Lily!" I look at him "did you hear me?" I ignore him and look down at my sandwich.

He mutters profanes under his breath and walks out the door rolling his blue eyes, I sigh.

I finish up my sandwich and put the plate in the sink, I fill up the sink with hot water and put some detergent in there.

I grab all of the plates, cups and cutlery as well as the chopping boards and put it in the sink that's empty.

I clean one thing at a time and put it on the drying rack, once im finished I empty the sink and dry my hands.

I sigh and walk into the lounge room, I switch on the tv and a movie pops up straight away.

It's called finding Dory, whatever that is. I shrug and start watching it.

"No!"I shout at the tv "stupid. Stupid fish" I mutter.

"Um Luna?" I look at beta Liam and wave him off boldly.

"Luna alpha Knight wants to see you" with that I stand up. "Follow me" I nod and he opens the front door.

We walk to the pack house and he opens the door for me, I step in and he closes it behind him walking next to me.

We end up in front of an oak door with a gold handle, Liam's about to knock but I just open the door.

"Knock next time" he growls.

I shrug "you wanted to see me."

Wait. What happened to ignoring him? With that I shut my mouth.

"Yes. You're coming to the celebration and mourning for alpha and Luna Knight" he says typing on his laptop.

My mouth falls open "you can't just tell me what to do!" I shout.

"I can and I will, you will obey me and not make a fool of me" he says looking up at me briefly.

"Make a fool of you?! Who do you think you are! I'm so disappointed that you think I'm embarrassing, I'm sorry but I'm not going alpha Knight" his cold eyes meet mine and he stands.

"Do not disobey me Lily! Stop calling me alpha Knight, it's Luca to you!" He shouts.

"I'm not a pet alpha Knight" I purposely say alpha Knight.

He growls slamming me against the wall "disobey me twice, you are looking for a punishment Angé" he says lowly.

"What are you? French?" I spit.

"Part French, part Italian" he shrugs.

"It was a rhetorical question!"

He shrugs again and I glare at him, I was supposed to be ignoring him but Nooo he won't let that happen.

He releases me from the wall taking a step back, "we're going wether you like it or not" he says sitting back in his black leather chair.

"You're going. Not me" I say crossing my arms over my chest "I could be sitting on the couch watching finding Dory but instead we are discussing something that I'm not going to go to!"

"It is rude not to go once invited chaton."

"What does that even mean!?" I exclaim and he smirks.

"Kitten. " I look at him confused "it means kitten" I glare at him.

"Fine. I will go, but not for you!" I shout turning around and walking out of the office.

Liam stands by my side and walks me home "thank you Liam" he bows and walks away.

I sit down and pout when I realise finding Dory is over, curse him.

I sigh and turn off the television, I walk upstairs and into Lucas room. I jump on the bed and snuggle in the blankets, I let the smell of my mate make me fall asleep.
~~
I wake up to the door opening, my eyes flutter open and I see Luca stripping. I immediately shut my eyes pretending I'm asleep.

"I know your awake" he says but I don't open my eyes.

I feel the bed dip next to me and everything goes silent "Luca?" He hums in acknowledgment. "Do you think alpha Jones will be there?" I whisper, he tenses.

"I don't know. But if he is, things won't turn out well" he whispers and I nod clutching the sheets to my chest.

"When will you accept me?" I whisper drifting to sleep.

I don't hear his reply because I fall asleep

Hope you liked this chapter!

Just wondering if my cover photo is interesting or not? I want it to capture people's attention so I need your opinion

If you liked this chapter:
•vote•comment•follow

Keely

** edited