Chapter 20- Bad memories

"Even monsters deserve love, they become monsters for a reason not for the fun of it

"Even monsters deserve love, they become monsters for a reason not for the fun of it. Deep inside you are broken, you are standing in front of me screaming for my help in the inside just like I am inside and out."

He lets out a breath of air and looks at me intently "why do you want me to love you so much?" He questions.

"Because everyone deserves love, I have always believed that my mate would love me unconditionally but you haven't. I have never for the past 10 years been appreciated or shown love, so why can't you show me?" I close my eyes tightly.

"It's going to be hard."

"I know, 'because a monster is incapable of change' like you always say" I roll my eyes.

He stays dead serious "it's true."

"Can you please just... Just try us" I plead, I know right? Pathetic, I'm pathetic wanting Luca's love and affection.

"Wait. I'm not going to plead for you to accept me, you know what? It's your choice. I don't care" I say shaking my head, he raises an eyebrow.

I walk away from him being the good person I am and walk upstairs, I turn on the shower and take off my clothing.

I step into the shower and close my eyes, letting the water soak my head and cover my face as if I'm drowning.

I'm not going to plead for him to accept me, if he doesn't then that's his loss isn't it?

It's his decision, I don't know why I wanted acceptance from him.

But I just want to help him because I know that feel inside his dark soul is a man screaming for help.

And I know how that feels...

Flashback
Laughing

All they ever do is laugh at me while I'm screaming on the ground for help while they abuse me physically.

I thought we were all friends, what happened?

In fact we were best friends

So why aren't they stopping this? I plead to them with my eyes.

I'm emotionally and physically drained, as the whip comes down a sudden numbness comes to me relaxing my senses.

'Why are they doing this Celeste?' She whimpers.

'I don't know, I thought they were our friends.'

I stop screaming and crying, I just look at them numbly but inside screaming for help.

Screaming for them to notice what they have done, but what have I don't to deserve this?

Nothing

I have fine absolutely nothing to deserve this terrible treatment, but yet they are doing it for fun.

Why can't they notice me screaming inside?
Flashback over
Another terrible memory, we were all friends.

Sam, Cole, Tyler, Abbie, Melanie. All of us. I remember how Melanie looked like she wanted to stop it all, but she did nothing.

None of them did anything, they just watched alpha Jones beat me then eventually joined in to on the 'fun.'

I turn off the showier and dry myself then quickly get changed into my pyjamas, I walk out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

I close my eyes to stop the tears.

Did I deserve this?

No. No I didn't and still don't deserve the abuse, the nightmares, everything that they did to stay in my mind 24/7. I didn't deserve those sleepless nights because I was afraid that they would come in my dreams and I would feel the pain.

I'm still scared.

With that I fall asleep

"You killed your own parents, your Luna as well. Your such a disappointment!" He yells kicking me to the ground.

"N-no I didn't, I swear" I say crying.

"You did and for that, we hate you. You might kill us too, or at least attempt" Sam smirks.

"I-I would never do that, I-I have never killed anyone" he laughs.

"Oh yes you have. You killed your parents and my mum!" He yells painfully,

"S-Sam I didn't" I swear.

"You did" he hisses and gets out his knife smirking "time for some fun."

"Please don't!" I scream as he jabs it into my thigh. "Stop, please" I whisper.

He just laughs

Laughs

Laughs

Laughs

"LILY!" I scream and pant, the tears come out and I sob hugging Luca tightly.

"It w-was horrible."

"What was it?" He whispers and rubs my back gently.

"S-Sam was blaming me f-for Luna and my parents death, t-then he started jabbing knifes into me" I whimper and burst out into tears.

He lays down pulling me on top of his chest "no ones going to hurt you again Lily, I promise" he says.

"R-really" I look at him, he wipes my tears and nods.

"Really, really."

Sorry that this chapter is kinda short but I still hope you enjoyed it.

Could you please check out alphas Angel, that would make my day!

comment•vote•follow

Keely