Chapter 55- Camera

Lucas pov

Lucas pov.
"Why are you doing this?" I groan, my arm is tied up in the chains all sweaty.

"Because hurting you hurts Lily, she can feel your pain so therefore she knows and she's in even more pain. I even have a video if you wanna see?" He smirks and I growl.

"Luca, I don't know if I can't do this with..... With so much pain; I feel so much pain, are you in pain? My heart hurts, my body feels like it's on fire."

"My wrist hurts" she whisper "EVERYTHING HURTS!" The door opens and Storm bends down in front of her.

"Lily" she whispers softly and pries her hands away from Lilys face.

"It hurts" She cries.

I growl snarling at Michael "STOP IT!" I roar.

"What hurts?" She asks.

"Everything. Everything hurts!" She screams.

"But I can't" he tsks.

"Physically or emotionally?" Storm asks.

"B-both" she whimpers.

"What hurts more?"

"Emotionally. It feels like my heart is shattering to pieces not knowing if Luca will be alive, it hurts to know that it is my fault that this happened and it hurts to know that Luca is hurting badly. I don't want him to hurt but I know he's in a lot of pain" she wipes Lilys eyes.

"You have to be strong for the both of you, Lily you can feel his physical pain. How does he feel?" She closes her eyes tightly.

"H-he's really hurting Storm, everything hurts. He's giving up, JUST MAKE IT STOP!" She scream, she grabs my wrists.

"Please make it stop it hurts, please make it stop!"

I growl loudly pulling at the restraints "how do you know that happened?" He chuckles.

"It's called cameras buddy" he turns on the switch of the electricity and all of the power radiates in my body, I growl in pain.

"Lily we will find him."

"But it doesn't stop the current pain that I'm feeling, physically and emotionally!" She screams.

Tyler rushes into the room and looks down at her "Lily we will find Luca."

"But he's hurting so badly!"

"How bad?" Tyler asks.

"W-worse then me" She whimpers, they both curse looking at each other.

"Lily you need to block out the pain, he's trying to get to you. He's hurting Luca so you will not only feel it but be in pain from knowing that he's in pain, you need to block it out" She grips her head shaking it.

"I-I can't."

"Please. We need you, you're our Luna and we need you to be strong for us. Deep breaths" She takes deep breaths in and out, the tears are in a never ending cycle.

"Feel better?" Storm asks

"If you call feeling better, the constant tightening in your throat that it actually physically hurts, your heart feeling as if it's being torn from your chest not physically but emotionally then yes, yes I'm feeling better."

I scream "STOP YOU BASTARD!"

"Awe look how torn she is, it's so adorable."

"I'm going to kill you" he laughs.

"You said that last time now look where I am?" He turns back on the electricity and I throw my head back in pain.

I scream "now where's my knife?"
Lilys pov.
"This is it?" I ask looking at the red dirt landscape, a few trees are around.

"There's a couple of caves hidden behind those woods" Stella says pointing north.

We walk ten minutes into the woods, we stop in front of a massive cave. I look it up and down "let's go in" I mumble.

We stay silent as possible holding onto the hope that we will hear Luca, that we will find him.

We turn many corners but he doesn't seem to be here, I start walking faster "LUCA!?" I scream.

"Lily" Liam says softly.

I drop to the floor "no" I shake my head.

"I guess we have more time to train you" he helps me up, we walk out of the cave much to my dismay.
~~
I pant heavily "no more" I whine.

Ken smirks "since you said that we are doing more" I groan and he holds the punching pad up, I sigh and thrust my fist towards his right hand.

"Now we are going to try more complicated stuff" I look at him confused and he takes off his pad, not in the wrong way.

All of a sudden his fists comes flying towards my face and I groan laying on the ground "always pay attention" he exclaims and I glare at him.

He helps me up muttering an apology. This time when his fist thrusts forward to punch me I duck and kick his knee so he can loose balance, but he gains it quickly.

He kicks me to the ground and I feel the air getting sucked out of my lungs, being winded is not fun.

"Gosh you need so much practise" I huff angrily, letting my anger take over I stand up and punch him in the face, he ducks the second time I go for it and kicks me.

I undercut him in the chin and he punches me on the nose, ouch. I kick him in the balls and he drops to the floor, what? The fight was getting too difficult and I needed to win once.

"Gosh I hate you" I smirk.

"Love you too."

"If alpha heard that" he smirks and chuckles then stops, he clutches them and now I feel a little sympathy.

"I'm sorry" he waves me off.

"I guess it helps with the pain doesn't it?" He stands and I nod.

"It makes me forget."

"LUNA LILY!" Someone shouts running to us, we look at the girl.

"T-they tracked alpha down, they found him."

YAY!!! Good on you fellas.

I have had a terrible day today, I had a fight with one of my best friends; she was mad at me because I was mad at her! See this is why I prefer guys...

Then I got terrible news about my family and oh gosh I'm sick of getting emotional haha

Did you like this chapter? If you did please comment, vote and follow me

Keely