Chapter 37- Shopping

"Want to go shopping?" Storm asks, I nod

At least it will get Luca off my mind, hopefully. I sigh and she goes through my closet, she grabs out a weird cherry dress grimacing.

"Yikes, you really do need to go shopping" I smile shrugging.

"I'm not the one who picked my clothes" she nods to herself and gets out a white jumpsuit, long pants and sleeveless.

She throws a cardigan on top and nods approvingly "they got at least something good, only one thing though..." I laugh.

"Um I don't have any money, I'm not going to use yours" I say, she sighs.

"Do you want me to ask Luca for his credit card?" I nod.

"Yes please" she gives me a small smile and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

My clothes are still in Lucas and I bedroom, I'm not going to move them I'm just going to sleep in the guest room.

I quickly get dressed and look in the mirror grimacing at my hair, it's literally everywhere.

Storm walls back in the room with Lucas credit card, she hands it to me and I twirl it on my fingers.

"Could you do my hair please?" She nods and makes me sit down, I sit down looking at myself in the mirror as she brushes my hair, she gets a donut bun thing and puts all my hair through it, she braids it making me turn a lot.

Once she's done I smile looking at it, the braid goes all around and she's Bobby pinned the last bits down and all the other sticking up bits.

"No make up" she pouts but nods, she's already dressed.

She's wearing blue denim ripped jeans and a black off the shoulder shirt with her white adidas.

"Here, wear these" she says passing me black nikes, I smile and slide them on.

"Let's go!" She cheers, I stop and she turns around furrowing her eyebrows.

"Let's invite Lexi" she smiles and nods.

I get out my new iPhone that Luca bought for me and I call Lexi "hello?" She answers.

"Hey Lexi its me Lily, I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with Storm and I?" I question.

"Of course!" She brightly says from her glum state.

"Well we will pick you up, well Storm will be driving..." She laughs.

"See you soon Lils."

"Bye" I hang up and nod to Storm, she opens the door and we walk down the stairs.