Chapter 2

You open your eyes as the sun is shining directly to your face, this is the first time in your whole life you does not wake up to a crazy morning alarm, you check your phone and notice it is 8AM already, looks like you are sleeping for a good 7 hours today not bad you hiss, you feel a movement on your right side, and realizing that this gentleman is still sleeping like a baby, you catch the glimpse, his red lips is brighter, his cheeks is puffier, his hair is in a crazy mess, and his finger is crawling up like he is scared of letting something go.

Cute...

You think to yourself, should you wake him up, or should you just leave him to sleep some more, maybe it is best to just let him rest for a bit more.

You stand up from the bed and walk out of the room, looking at your surroundings and noticing that this house is empty as usual, you go to the kitchen and notice that food has been provided on the table, a slice of bread with butter and jam has been placed beautifully on your dining table.

"Morning madam, how was your sleep last night?" Jung ahjumma welcomes you to the empty space.

"It was OK I guess, nothing special..." you make yourself comfertable on the dining chair,

"Do you want to drink coffee?" Jung ahjumma asking you

"It's ok Ahjumma, I can do it myself," you requested

With Ahjumma doing the house course, you are now out of job, you have no routines of morning duties anymore, and you are now confused about what you should do to pass the day, should you find a part-time job, or should you start a new school or go back to uni? You have been thinking of taking some design classes to test your own talent on clothing lines.

Interesting, should I apply for this since now I have all the time in this world

"Good morning." Taehyung sits in front of you with his messy hair

You give him a small laugh out realizing his hair is more curly in the morning.

You stand up from your seat and take a cup of coffee with 1 spoon of honey and give it to him, he is yawning so hard that you can almost see the hole in his stomach.

"Thankyou" he mentioned and sip the coffee

"How do you know about this coffee?" he shocks

"Well, I am her daughter, young master" you replied, he gave you that simple smile with his eyes almost closed, and you just started to eat your own bread.

"Do you want to do anything today?" He asks

"Not much, just to re-decorate the house, might be fun" you mentioned

"Why? Is something not in your favour?"

"Well, maybe my bedroom needs a little bit of colour,"

"My?"

"Ours.. maybe.."

"You can do whatever you want, I don't really mind, to be honest,"

"Cool..."

"I will prepare your suites," you are standing from your place after finishing the last bite of bread and walk to the sink to put your dirty plates and glass and walk to the main bedroom, opening the wardrobe area where half of the Taehyun's clothes has been placed, looking through the colour, you realize he did have a good taste, the dark green suite and red shirts with a black tie will probably look good on him, you prepared everything and hang it near the bathroom area, you make the bed quick and you entering the guest bathroom, today you are thinking to go to Ikea, picking up a couple of cute items that might be suitable for the house.