Chapter 18

The morning came and both of you is still sleeping under a very warm duvet, you try to move your body, but it's looks like you are spending too much energy last night, that you are too sore to move, you reach your phone and looking at how much miss call and message you got from the group and the most is coming from Jimin, so you decided to call him first.

"Hey Jimin, sorry I wasn't aware of your phone call last night,"

[OMG! Finally, are you OK? Where are you now?]

"Oh, Honestly I don't know where I am, on the highest floor of a hotel?"

[with Taehyung?]

"Yes..."

[Ah, I know where you are, well, JK would like to meet you, we will be coming to you shortly]

"Alright," you answer short and slow, hopefully you do not wake up the monster sleeping beside you.

With the smallest movement you are moving yourself and try to walk to the washroom to freshen up yourself, you look at the mirror and you can see all the bite marks and crazy hickey on your skin, and blaming the lion in him on this matter.

The knock on your door makes you run slowly to the entrance, and looking through the peephole at the face of the gentleman with a small cut on his lips, you open the door in one bite and are shocked as your eyes catch the look on each of the gentlemen in front of you, you cover your mouth with both of your hands and letting the 4 gentlemen coming in to the room.

"What is happening? Who did this to you?" You ask in a very sad tone, looking at the redness, blueish and scratch on his face, you move slowly to touch Jk's face and his eyes are just as sad as it is.

"Are you ok? Is anything hurting you?" he opened his lips with so much sadness in his tone.

"Me? How about you? Are you ok? OMG... look at this scratch, who did this to you?" you are asking him and his eyes are looking at something behind you with scared eyes, you turn your face and meet with half naked Taehyung standing in the door frame looking at you with a sleepy face.

"Did you do this?" you ask him upfront, and he turns his body and walks away.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! COME BACK HERE!" you scream and he stops his step and now puts his face down.

"Jimin-sshi, is that what he's doing?" you glare at his face.

Jimin is standing still with his head hanging low.

"May I know the reason for you doing this?" you ask Taehyung to put both of your hands in front of your chest.

His head hanging low, he remembers what happened yesterday, the day that needs to be remembered as he lost his temper and pushed his anger on all of his friends.

He was sitting in his office looking through the last file of the day, and he was looking at your picture on his phone and smiling, another day to pass without you and he is already missing you like you have been gone for years, a small whisper voice suddenly heard from outside his door and he is recognizing the voice outside his head.

He is wondering what is happening as he does not received any news from any of his friend that they are coming to have a dinner with him, he is standing up from his chair and walking towards the door which is already open to begin with, he can hear the 4 boys whispering and talking to each other, and keep mentioning his name and your name, he was thinking to open up the door suddenly but he want to hear everything from behind this door as well.

"Hyung, help me please... V will kill me," Jk almost cried.

"Well, first we need to find where is Y/N" Jimin replied,