CHAPTER 20

"Can you focus on what we are doing and stop looking at your finger, I swear I will break it," Jimin shout,

"Jealous," Taehyung mumbled.

"Stupid!" Jimin hiss.

Taehyung is now in a drunken daze, he cannot believe that he can see what he wants in a really near future, again he is playing with his ring turning it on his long finger, he cannot forget how he was almost breaking the bed jumping on top of it.

It was the day of his birthday, you are waking up from a very deep sleep and holding your body which keep hurting the hell out of you, and looking to the gentlemen who sleep in a very peaceful snore, and you smile and touch his puffy cheeks, and your eyes catch the ring in your finger, you are in doubt about all the things he is saying to you, but you know for sure you love this guy, you love him that you are not afraid to be hurt, you love how he call your name, the back hug that he always give, the eyes that looking at you really deep that staring to your soul, or the time when he touch your body wildly, he is the fireflies that flies around you giving you the way that you feel the brightest, he is someone who want to save you from all the wild animal in this jungle, standing in front of you when there is king cobra ready to bite you, he is the one who hold your hand telling you that everything is gonna be alright, everything can come to it place one day, and you want to have him by yourside when finally, the time when you can freely love come your way.

So you take the small box in your hand, and open the box with your eyes catching your name that written beautifully, you are taking his hand and place the finger in his finger while he is still fast asleep, wishing that maybe he will not realize it so soon because you cannot have another sex in your stage right now.

You are starting to get ready, you don't want to wake him up, arguing with him about going home will take 100 years, and you do not have that energy anymore. Taking the paper in your hand you are writing a note mentioning that you will be home, and you leave the hotel in silence.

On the other hand, Taehyung wakes up just 10 minutes after you leave, he is opening his eyes slowly and looking around the room directly looking for you, "babe!" he is calling you with his sore throat voice, and he is sitting in his bed and looking around and walking outside the room with hazy feeling, and sitting down on the dining table finding your notes, he sigh, he can believe you left without a word, and he was almost calling your phone number if he doesn't catch the ring he is having in his finger, he rub his eyes, thinking he is dreaming, he bling his eyes couple of time and touch the ring in his finger, his eyes zoom out and his heart rate increasing, he just realize that you are putting this ring on him while he is sleeping, he jump from his chair, and running to the bathroom looking for the box that is now empty and he jump his body on the bed while laughing, this is it, this is the moment he needs to get ready because the war is getting near.

"So what do you think, should we invest in this company?" Jimin voice bring him back to reality,

"What?" he asked, looking lost.

"ya ! V, can you focus for a sec?"
"Sorry bro, I'm just lost in my thoughts just now," he is smiling away, "give me the presentation," Taehyung taking the paper from Jimin's hand.

"This is a good one, but we only be able to put 5% per now, the capital cost is kinda make sense but I think for the 1 trimester his GDP going down for couple percentage, good choice of marketing though, never thought about this idea before, but it is gonna be tough in the red ocean market"

"Honestly, you should be in wall street by now,"

"Nah.. . too far from Y/N"

"Anyway, what are you actually bringing to this war?" Jimin asking and Taehyung know what he really mean,