Chapter 17

"Thank you for today Class, I will see you again next week," JK was picking up his bag and walking outside the classroom as usual, and you are super sulking because your best friend decided to ditch you to go to Japan with her parents.

"What's with the sulking bestie," you heard his voice behind you.

"Oh hey..." you are saying hello to him,

"Just hate Youngji to leave me alone like this," you pouted

"Ask your husband to take you to Japan, as easy as it sound you can see her,"

"Not about seeing her, but you know, people bully me when I'm alone,"

"Who fucking bully you?"

"You know what? forget it, got no energy for this bullshit right now,"

"Jeez, grumpy you is scary,"

"Then don't mess up sir," you wave goodbye to him.

You are walking toward the cafeteria, looking at very hateful eyes makes you realize that to be alone is too scary to come to school and that your dumb best friends will not be back until next week, you curse to yourself again and sigh..

"This is gonna be hard" you mumble in your mind.

"Opps sorry..." you heard someone's voice before a cold water pour over your head.

"YA!" you shout, "WHAT THE FUCK, JOY!" you literally angry

"I said sorry... Ok" she is walking away with an attitude, and you are just staring down at your own clothes.

"Fucking hell," you curse and walk to the nearest toilet,

"ARE YOU GUYS READY??" Suddenly a very loud noise was heard through the corridor and you can feel the flour throwing all over you from all over the direction and it sticks to every inch of your wet body.

After the flour stops flying to your face, you can see Joy is walking towards you.

"Listen up Y/N, stay away from Stray kids and JK, cause you out of the league,"

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" you throw your heavy bag to the her face and start pulling her hair,

"GO TO HELL FUCKING SLUT!" Joy also pulling your hair and both of you are in the middle of cheering students that are not gonna stop you any minute.

"STOP PULLING HER HAIR YOU FUCKER!" someone literally steps on your stomach that makes you in aw for a couple of minutes that makes Joy get up on her heels and you are just kneeling in front of her holding your tummy.

"BITCH!" she kicks you in your tummy again and you are just giving up at that moment, you can feel the blood from your lips start to dry out, and you would like to take a moment to embrace all the hate that they gave you.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N" JK ran to see you.

"Get away JK, I can't got punch more than this,"

"Let's go to my office, OK?" he is trying to hold you, but you are just so done with everybody, with JK and Felix who always find that time to tease you here and there where everyone is looking.

"Just leave me alone will you, I don't want more trouble," you are just keep coughing with the pain in your chest.

"No.. HELL NO! Y/N You have to come with me!" JK Just put your body in his shoulder,

"YA! OMG!" you just keep moving your body hoping he will put you down, but he is JK, his arm is as big as your tight.

"Stay here alright! I need some backup before V kills me,"