Chapter 22

"Y/N" you heard your name called and turned your back to see a shining man coming down the stairs waving his hand at you.

"Oh, Jin-sshi," you wave your hands back

"Welcome to my Villa," he opened his arms.

"Wow, this is beautiful," you put your hands together.

"Thank you for coming V," He is shaking Taehyung's hands and he is just glaring at Jin when you pinch his waist and he turns his head on you.

"Please, choose your room, the upper room has been occupied by the boys but you can check the corner one, I think that will suit your eyes," Jin took your right hand on his, and you were shocked looking at Taehyung holding your left hand.

"Hyung, we can find our own room," Taehyung spoke in his lower voice.

"Ah, thank you so much Jin-sshi, I will explore the area by myself, it will be very exciting." you give your best smile.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything," he circled your palm while looking at you and walked away with a smile.

Taehyung's gaze makes you nervous, he might just punch him out of nowhere, and you are looking at him with a poker face.

"Y/N here is your luggage," you look at JK who's giving you a small red luggage,

"Mine?" you confuse,

"Yup, all yours," He handed you the small roller luggage with a bunny smile and walked away, and you just realized, you forgot about this, you forgot that you didn't even bring anything with you, just your school bag which contained nothing but your book.

"Let's go," Taehyung take the luggage in his hand and walk to take the stairs, you are following him from behind and we are looking at the upper deck of the area which is occupied with artistic signature, all the way to the lighting setting of the place, perfect for a model to stand inside the house as a cover of a magazine.

You are walking passing by a couple room, and end up with a door the corner room, like Jin said, the room is empty, and as beautiful as it is, the room look directly to the sea, the skyline taking your imaginations wild, the colour of the sky and the sand, take your sanity from your brain, this moment, you doesn't even want to blink, you want doesn't want to skip any second of looking at the view, until you feel the hug again, this time he is holding your hand on his palm, and putting his head on your neck that send the shiver down the spine.

"Your hand is mine," he mumbled while breathing you in.

You turn your body facing him, "Please be nice Tae," You hold his face in your palm, and he holds your hand and kisses it slowly.

"I am already very nice not to punch him,"

"Please... people's eyes is on you,"

"Not me, but you,"

"Me? If it is me, they will forgot it by the time we leave this place, but if it's you, they will forever remember it,"

"I don't give a damn about anything but you,"

"Tae~ promise me you will be nice, alright?" you again put your hand on his cheeks, "Please-" he kisses you slowly, but sure he expresses his feelings to the maximum, suddenly the door open with your eyes meet someone who you expected to be here but not in this moment, you pull your body from Taehyung, but he keep his hand on your waist that her expression is almost killing you.

"Do you need anything?" Taehyung ask

"Sorry to be a bother, but this room is taken by me already," she said sassy,