Chapter 28

"Y/n Is that you?" a voice called you and you are looking up to a gentleman with a sunnies on standing tall looking at your face, you are too shocked to replay that your eyes are still too red to see him clearly.

"Y/N, are you OK?" He is asking worried since you don't answer your questions.

"What are you doing here? Are you alone?" he asked again, but you just couldn't say a thing, since you know lying to him is useless now, looking at your stage, you are just not in every place to call yourself fine.

"What are you doing here?" You ask confuse,

"I have business to take care of, how are you? Why are you here?" he gave you the most concerned look that you never saw before, looking at you walking away, he was more concerned. You wipe your tears away, and hold your items that you have purchased on your hand, and standing up, but again your leg giving it up, you always fall down if the sweet gentlemen doesn't catch your body,

"Y/N, please let me help you," he is begging, and taking the item from your hand.

"I will drive you, where are you going?" he ask again,

"Home," you answered short,

"To Seoul?" he ask

"To my house," you answered,

"Alright, show me the way," he again mentioned and bring you to him car,

The car ride was silent, only you kept looking outside the window thinking this is going to be a stupid idea. If someone sees you with these gentlemen, pretty much sure Taehyung will know about it sooner or later, but you can't just leave him hanging like that.

"Thank you, Jin-sshi," you are bowing after reaching the gate of your new house, and you can see he is going out from his car in a very fast mode, walking toward you, yanking the whole thing from your hand.

"I will help you bring this in," He mentioned, and without any words, he is walking inside the house and excusing himself, you sigh, this is gonna be a trouble, but why bother when it is already coming like thunder.

"Eonnie, who is this?" Jennie's voice coming from inside the house wakes you up, and you look at her with your hooded eyes.

"Just, let him be, he is my friend," you walk into the house and look at Jin sitting on the dining table.

You approach him with a pain in your head and ringing in your ears, putting a cup of hot tea in front of him, and you need to walk away hoping that he will be on his way by the time he realizes that you don't wanna talk to him.

"Y/N, please, talk to me," He held your hand. "At least let me know what happened," again he mentioned.

"Please Jin, I- I don't even have energy to talk right now," you answered and looking away, holding the tears in your eyes.

He is standing up from his chair and bringing your body to his hug, "you know I will always be here for you, and I'll wait until you are ready to talk," he mentioned.

"Please don't tell anyone I'm here," you mentioned.

"Don't worry about it, you can count on me." he mentioned and he pulled away and found Jennie who walked out from the room while Jisung was crying, you walk toward Jenny and ask if something is happening with Jisung.

" I guess he is feeling cold," Jenny sighs and you are searching for things to wrap the baby and the mom for the moment.

"Come inside my car," Jin mentioned, and he turns his car on and turns on the heater to make sure the car will be warm enough and you push Jenny to enter the car and you can see Jisung finally calming down.