Chapter 4

BUG BUG BUG BUG!!

Your front door literally got knocked so hard that you jumped out of the sofa, you take a look at the time, it is 9PM already.

BUG BUG BUG BUG!!

Again, the sound of the door makes you flick, you walk to the door slowly,

"Who is it?" you asked with nervous feeling 

"NA-YA!" you heard he replied in after couple of second 

"TAEHYUNG?" You open the door in one breath, and he jump himself to hug you,

"Gosh! What happened to you?" you ask in concern

"I Miss you..." he mumbled as his heavy body makes you suffer in your doorway,

"Lord have mercy, how much you drink to get this drunk!" you drag his body to the bedroom with all your might, throw his body on the bed as you catch your breath.

"I Miss you..." he keep mumbling and pulling you in to his hug, and you keep falling down on top of his body

"OMG.. What happened to you, Sir?" you just try your best to open his shoes, socks, suit, tie, watch, belt, or anything that is attached to him that is uncomfortable to sleep with.

You look at the date, there is 1 more day until your weekly married life starts but this man is literally bragging to the wrong house.

You look at the time and it's 12AM already, and you are still wide awake because of this dumb human laying there in a crazy drunk state.

You go to the kitchen and get a bottle of water, place it on the side of the bed.

You lay yourself on the bed in the guest room, as you are thinking about what will happen if Lia realizes that her husband is here, and you have not a single of energy to be humiliated by her.

–00–

You wake up in the early morning, since you could get any wink of sleep last night, knowing that you're gonna get in trouble very soon, you wake up and start to make some seaweed soup for the drunk guy inside the room, hoping nobody notices that he is here.

You are sitting on the bar stool as usual looking at the class that will start in another week, hoping you will get a good time table.

"Good Morning," Taehyung hug you from the back and put his head on top of your,

"Stop doing that, I will get in trouble if someone sees us," You open his hand and move your body to stand beside the stool.

He pulls you to the bedroom and again he is hugging you, at the end you hug him back and he lets out a heavy sigh.

"Nobody will see us here," He mumbled

"What's wrong?" you finally ask

"Nothing... I just want to be here" he mentioned

You just keep silent and embrace his warmth on you, well even you saw him yesterday, but it feels like forever.

"Go home, she is probably looking for you now," you mentioned breaking the hug.

"No... I want to stay here,"

"You can't"

"Why?"

"It start tomorrow"

"But-"

RIIIIIINGGGGG!!!

Again that bloody phone keep ringing like there is no tomorrow,

"See.. told you so..." you just want to leave the room and his hand is holding your wrist, making you stop midway.

"Hey, good morning," He is talking to Lia through his phone.