Chapter 10

You are crying, the whole world just started to crumbled outside and inside your eyes, but you cannot cry anymore, you are dry, super dry that you can't even open your eyes as it's to swollen now, in this very much empty room, you are looking directly to the window near your bed, the fall season should already been started, looking at the falling leaf in yellowish colour outside the window.

"Have some sleep, Y/N" that sound, that voice, he has already been with your since yesterday, he never leaves, he is sitting beside you, as you are just keep crying yourself out but not once you actually answer him, not once you even looking at his eyes, you can hear him sighing hard, he is again holding your hand, and taking every chance to make you comfortable.

"I can't see you like this, whatever the reason is, please do not come back to that company again!" He almost screamed.

On the other hand, Kim Taehyung almost turned into a psycho, he has been drinking whiskey nonstop, he is not in his right mind, knowing now, the whole family will be coming to check Lia's conditions and he just hopes that he can see you right now, right here.

"Babe, could you please help me with my drink, I can't hold it well," and there she goes again, making all the small problem bigger, Lia is fine, she is eating well, she hurt her hand, but thousand of people taking care of it already and he is just worried, worried, and worried, about what happen to you, Jimin doesn't even give a smallest chance for Taehyung to actually see you, and that is the most painful things ever.

-00-

Tonight as this is your fifth night in this big - big hospital, you decided to take a walk around, you would like to see the sky in front of your eyes, it still pretty much hard for you to move, the bandage that has been put on your right hand, the left leg that is now under an ongoing maintenance and a cut on you left forehead makes you look like you are just got into a very miserable accident, but since Jin is not in your room tonight, you decided to clear your mind a little bit, hoping that you will be able to at least said thank you to Jin.

You end up in a very big roof top area, where there is a lot of chair to sit down, while holding the whole thing that you can grab and pushing your own infuse with your best working hand, try your best to sit in the most front area, you just want to see the whole stars to yourself, the whole area just for you, the whole sky just for your eyes.

You can feel that you want to cry, very much want to throw everything and just jump from this very big building, there will be no meaning for you to live your life like this anymore, no one cares, no one knows, and no one dare enough to tell you everything will be OK, crumbled into your own crazy imaginations and you hate yourself to the bone.

A very hard back hug shocked your body, and you can hear the sound of his voice, but this time, he is crying, no word can make the situation better, he is just embracing everything, he wants to say sorry, thank you, what's wrong, are you ok? Too many things to say that he ends up crying.

You turn your body to face him, you can see his hair is just covering his wet eyes, and you are holding his face with your right palm, and he is holding your hand, he smells like alcohol, he is unstoppable, he lost it, everything including his mind, the sound of his crying makes you realize that this is a very bad idea to stand here like this, while other visitor looking at you like a Korean morning drama.

"Stop it, everyone is looking at us," You finally speak,

"I-I-I'm so-sorry," he is mumbling, trying to take a lot of air out of the world.

"Calm down, please..." you plead, you just hate the attention you are getting right now.

"but - you..." he is touching every inch of you,