Chapter 23

You both just come out from your steamy shower and try to dry yourself with a big towel in your hand, while Taehyung keeps checking you out with no respect.

"Stop staring will you,"

"I have all the right to stare at you," he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, why are you pulling out today?" you brush your teeth,

"I told you, you are very fertile today,"

"So? Shouldn't you put your seed on me?"

"Nah, if you felt prego, then who am I fucking,"

"Are you serious right now?" speaking with the toothbrush on your mouth, he is showing you the chart of your period,

"Don't worry, I'm a pro,"

"Are you insane?" you get annoyed again

"Damn, let me fuck you in this marbelled table," he is hugging you

You roll your eyes and leave the washroom, walking to open the red luggage again, since now you know everything here belongs to you, you start to see what is he actually buying, first you pull out a very beautiful red dress, the second one is just a set of shirt and shorts, and the next thing is lingerie and your eyes meet his.

"I like that style," he continued putting the cologne on his body while looking at the mirror, and you can see 4 sets of underwear and a bra with lace in each of them.

"Jesus, how am I gonna survive with this shit," you mumble,

"Just stay in the room with me, so you don't have to put those underwear," her offer

"I will bite your balls one day,"

"Ah, Can't wait," again you shake your head.

–00–

"Y/N try this, it taste amazing," bunny JK came to you with a plate full of sausage,

"Oh thanks kookie~" you take one and put it in your mouth,

"Aren't you eating enough sausage today?" Jimin whispers in your ear, and you cough so hard that JK is just too shocked.

"Ya!" you cover JK's ears

"Don't talk about nasty shit in front of kids," you mentioned

"AH! I'm not a kid!" JK pout and you pet his head,

"I can't believe this baby, acting tough in class,"

"I can be your man if you want," JK gave a smirk and bit his lower lips looking deep into your orbs. Jimin laughed so hard that he almost rolled on the floor.

"Tsk! You are annoying hyung, you can sleep outside tonight,"

"Uuuh! So scary baby," Jimin continue teasing him

"Ah! Y/n look what you did," JK sulking,

"Come here baby, oogoo ogoo~" you hug him

"Share the jokes please, I need some entertainment," Jaehyun said with a pouting face.

Looking at the crowd, you can notice that Lia's gang and Mingyu's friends are having a good time with each other. On the other side, you can see Eunwoo, Jin and Taehyung talking about business over the sofa with whiskey glasses on their hands, and you are trying to cook all of this food in front of you on the grill just outside the lawn.

Your eyes catch his eyes that he is tapping his empty glass on his hand.

"I need to bring another drink to Taehyung," you mentioned walking away from the grill and giving the tongs to Jimin.