Chapter 24

"What do you need, Lia?" he ask in a very annoyed tone,

"Your mom and dad will be coming to have dinner in our house, please be home before 5PM today," she mentioned while looking at Taehyung sitting down in his office chair.

After the incident in Jeju, Taehyung practically never even talk to Lia anymore, she is getting a silent treatment from him that she cry her eye out every night, she still be sure that she can get Taehyung back, 2 years of living together sure have enough memories for her to remind Taehyung how happy it was, she might never think how he is he feeling toward her, and she always believe that Taehyung is in love with her, but looking at his expression today, she knows she lost it, not even a fake smile was shown in his face anymore, not a single replay she is receiving from him anymore, what have she done is done, although it is her mistake to take a ridiculous decision to take you to be his second wife with a contract, but up until now, you know that Taehyung is not gonna make you pregnant and if so, he is not gonna leave you.

"Is there anything else? I have things to do," he hiss coldly

"Have I done wrong to you for treating me this way?" She finally asks with tears pooled on his eyes.

"Just leave, Lia, I have no mood to talk to you,"

"Please Taehyung, It can't be serious that you love her, she is a maid-"

"And what is wrong with that?" he growl

"We are married for 2 years, and you are leaving me for a poor girl,"

"Enough, please go home Lia, I will be home before 5,"

She left his office again in despair, and Jimin was just outside the door right on time.

"What happened to Lia?" He ask entering Taehyung's office,

"No idea," he answered like he don't care,

"Ya! Be a human for a second and talk to her nicely, she has been with you for 2 years, and I think you have good memories with her," Jimin mentioned.

"Not really." Taehyung answered with a cold tone.

"Jesus... anyway, I need to show you this file," he is handing a list of name,

"What's this?" Taehyung asked.

"Well since we will be working with a fashion industry company, this university has offered if you would like to take some student to be our intern,"

His eyes flick through the list when he see your name, "if I pick does that mean we will definitely get her to be working with us,"

"First of all, I know very well what are you thinking, but look, it's not hundred percent that we will get her, the school will assign the person according to their basis, so if we apply you might get some random student,"

His brain was wild, he was imagining you to be with him 24/7, having all the quickies with you in his office, and checking you out every minute he wanted to.

He take his phone and calling Jungkook

"Hey, what's this placement thing you sent me?" he directly ask,

[Ah, you received it already? Well, the uni will send couple of student to be an intern in your company,]
"I know but, I don't want any other student," he again answer,

[well, that is not you to decide]

"Why can't I just choose the person?"

[it's the head of student affair will do, and I will not tell you who they are, anyway, if you decide to try, I hope you get lucky]