CHAPTER 21

"Alright student, congratulations on finishing your second semester smoothly, we are now entering the practical semester that will give your the access to apply what you have been studying for the past 6 months, each of the student here will be assign to help on project that has been happening in between couple of companies around the country, and you will be divided into 10 different group with 3 people of each group, please watch your email on your summer holiday, we will send the email that contain the informations about your next project, and what is it about,"

"Damn.. I hope I can get into JiQ company," you heard Yeongji mumbling.

"Well, anything will be good for me, since it's just for a 3 month placement, are we getting paid by this company anyway?" you are asking.

"You will, but not as much, I guess they will pay you hourly," Yeongji respond

"Well, looks like I need an extra part time job," again you replay with the sigh

"Anyway, what's the plan for the holiday?"

"Nothing, I will be back on my part time job soon, hopefully it will be enough to pay for the next course I'm taking." you are walking side by side leaving the building going to the canteen to have your lunch.

"Hey! Y/N" Felix calling your name.

"Oh, Felix-sshi, anything I can help?" you ask

"Nah, I just want to see you, do you have any plans for the holiday? We are going to Bali next week if you would like to join,"

"Ah no thanks, we have plans already," You are pointing to Yeongji and she is glaring at you.

"Oh, that's bad, but see you next semester, I hope we can work together again," Felix waving his cute hand to you.

"He is cute, and head over heels to you, why don't you try?"

"Didn't you know I'm Married," you look at her lazily.

"Yea, but I don't know what your husband looks like," she deadpan you,
"Well, he looks like a normal person," you reply and eat your food slowly.

"Hey bestie, ready to go?" You heard Jimin behind your head.

"Jimin-sshi, why are you here?" you ask confuse,

"Oh by the way this is Yeongji," You introduce him to your only friend that right now loses her sense staring at jimin.

"Ya!" You shout

"Oh!" she shock and taking the spoon out of her mouth,

"Nice to meet you again Youngji-sshi," Jimin said hello.

"Let's go Y/N. they are waiting in the car," Jimin said,

"Who?"

"Eh.. everybody?"

"What?"

"What took you so long?" now you heard Eunwoo's voice,

"What are you all doing here?" you ask again to the 5 gentlemen including Taehyung standing behind you, and you see Youngji almost lose her consciousness.

"Sorry about the noise Yeongji, these people just don't behave in public really well when they are together," but your bestfriend is now in a daze, she cannot hear anything looking at the visual unfolding before his eyes.

"Come on queen bee, we need to hit the road soon," Jaehyun taking your bag away,

"Where are we going again?" you ask holding Jimin's arm

"Ya! Don't you tell her already?" Suga screams at Taehyung.

"I can just tell her now," Taehyung walked closer to you, "Let's go babe, we need to go on holiday," he pulled your hand.