Chapter 27

That night, it was the longest night you ever have in your life. You help Jennie to pack everything in just 3 hours, putting everything into a big suitcase and a couple of hand bags and suddenly her hand stops you.

"Eonnie, are you sure?" she ask,

You stop your movement and another tear rolling down your eyes, you can even breath, you are in daze, but knowing the fact that if it is not now, then it will never be happening, you just stare down the window.

"Eonnie, please, I don't want to see you hurt like this," she hug you,

"Right now, this is more important than my love story, you need all the help to raise that baby," you sigh,

"Jisung," she said, "his name is Jisung, and as per now, it will be Lee Jisung,"

"Have you ever got in touch with his father?" you ask,

"Well, it was just too blurry, I don't even know if he ever remembered me, after spending only 1 week with him," she said in a sad tone.

"He might not even be a student in that school for god sake," again she is mumbling.

"Hey, we can raise Jisung together," you hold her hand to make sure she knows your feelings.

The morning is coming super fast, not a wink of sleep you have been having, not a single food enter your mouth, you take all the cash you have in hand and bring it with you, and 1 thing you did is to leave a schedule message that will be send to his phone tomorrow afternoon and leave your phone at the empty flat, looking at the view from the window of a moving train makes you close your eyes in despair, your head spinning, you have no clue what will happen to you right now, but you know that someone out there might be willing to help you, you are holding the ring in your finger and hoping that the gentlemen will be able to cope with all the emotions that you are leaving without a word.

On the other hand, Taehyung is in Jungkook house. He has been crushing his place since last night since he knows that he doesn't want to be alone for the night.

"Hyung, you are not sleeping?" Jungkook coming from his room finding Taehyung sitting in front of the TV still with his glass of whiskey,

"I don't feel right," he answered,

"Why?" JK sit beside Taehyung,

"She doesn't replaying to any of my message," he answered,

"She probably busy catching up with her sister, hyung"

"I don't know but I'm feeling very uneasy right now," he again answered,

"Well, I will be heading to the airport soon," JK checking her phone

"Where are you going?"

"US," he answered

"Are you having a wife there? You are going to the US a lot lately," Tae answered while looking at his phone checking your positions.

"What? No... " he said with worried eyes.

"Well, good luck with that," Taehyung answered shortly.

Suddenly the door open and Jimin walking towards them,

"What the- not even a knock?" JK annoyed,

"Why? Are you banging someone?" Jimin ask,

"Tck, fucker!" he swears.

"Let's go, you have a meeting in 2 hours," Jimin mentioned,

No answered, he is just too focus on his phone,

"Ya! Kim Taehyung! I'm talking to you!" he raised his voice, and took away the whiskey glass from his hand.

"He is broken, hyung, Y/N is staying with her sister," JK Answered