Chapter 13

"Hun, come on... let's just go for 1 hour, alright, I just want you to meet them,"

"No.. Tae! Why should I meet them?"
He is walking towards you while you are busy doing your project in his home office, and he turns the working chair to face him.

After going home from the hospital and finally being home, he keeps begging you to meet his friends, and you are just trying to ignore it so much that he never told you the reason to do so.

"You know..." He sighed

"What?" you asking looking at his eyes which is now looking down on your knees,

"These people who I want you to meet are the people who I can trust, I know they will have my back even if I'm not there, and... I was just thinking, right now, I cannot protect you alone, I need everyone to be aware of who you are, and they are the first people I want you to meet,"

"Protect me?"

"Just, you know what, just don't think about it, I just want you to meet my friend, you probably know them, they are with me since we are in secondary school,"

"Gosh... I need to finish my project, don't you see, I was out from Uni and Mr. Jeon Jongkook has no mercy on it,"

"Jeon Jongkook? You mean the model?"

"Yea, well.. I guess I'm just the only person who doesn't recognize him"

"If you come with me, I can ensure you, you can do everything in 1 hour,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just trust me, alright, just get ready, I'll wait here,"

"Gosh Tae~ I don't know, when Jimin know about this, I almost throw up in nerves, and now a lot of people will know, I don't think it's a good idea,"

"Just trust me, they are not that bad, I know they are crazy, but please just come with me first and you can decide, alright?"

You are just lazily doing your make up and putting on some nice clothes, make yourself at least presentable to accompany your boss to meet his best friend.

"Alright let's go," you mentioned standing in front of your shoes rack, and choosing to wear your low wedge, and your eyes catch his body standing on your side checking you out.

"What?" you ask,

"Gosh, I will defile you right now if we aren't going out,"

You snort, and chuckled at the same time and he is coming closer to you with a smirk on his pretty face biting his lower lips , he look HWOOT... since it's a night out, he is wearing that fancy bling - bling shits that you always wonder how much it is cost to own this much, that gucci shirt that he wore, the fancy Balencia shoes, those rolex, the Dior sunnies, and you are just sulking by yourself.

"What's wrong hun?"

"You look too fancy and I look like your secretary,"

"What? I just wear anything I found on the that cupboard,"

"Tsk... alright, just, let's go..."

"Oh... yea... come here..." he is pulling you to the room,"

"What now?"

"I want to give you this,"

"What's that?" you looking at a very fancy red color box,

"Open it," he mentioned,

"You open it slowly and looking at a very fancy watch, probably to much bling for your poor ass,
"Oh yea, this is pretty," you give it back to him,

"It's your,"