Chapter 29

You are waking up on the hospital bed, and your eyes catch Jin sitting down with his head down,

"Y/N-ya" is the first word that came out from his mouth,

"Y/N please, I beg you to not hurt yourself, I-" he is putting his head down, he can't even finish his sentence, there are 100 things he wants to say, but his mind is too blurry to think.

You are sighing too load, that your heart is burning, you doesn't even remember what happen, you are just down to your emotion last night, thinking about him, and you know there is only 2 choices that can happen to him, 1 he is crying nonstop like a baby, 2 he is drinking to forget you, and you believe forgetting you is easier than flipping the coin in your hand, he can go through this with no problem at all, and with that thinking, you are actually falling into your deepest sadness, because you know that this is what you get from running someone else life, you deserve to die, you are inhuman to fall for other woman's man.

Knowing that you are waking up from your deep deep unconsciousness, you are walking away from the clinic without even saying anything to Jin who is helping you big time, but this time, you really needs to calm down, and Jin couldn't stop that stupid actions of yours, he is following you all the way until you reach to your own house and Jenny is screaming in your face, but none of her word is actually coming to you, the ringing sound of your head is making you crazy and blind, please, you just want to be alone right now, locking yourself away on your room again, turning off the light, and hoping the sun will goes down while taking all the sleeping pills you find on the pharmacy.

–00–

"Jin?" Jimin's voice makes all the boys inside Taehyung's house eyes looking at the gentlemen with a shirt and ripped pants on the door, his eyes is wondering on how tired their look are,

"What are you doing here?" JK ask in confusion, looking at his look, he is not sleeping well for couple of days,

"How was him?" Jin ask,

"How do you know?" now Suga sounds not very happy,

Jin take a sit on the big sofa, and putting his head down, looking around, he caught a bunch of messy things on the table in front of him, and blood that scratched along the line,

"Is he also hurting himself?" Jin asks.

"What do you mean Hyung?" Jimin ask,

"I know where she is, but before I let you know, I need to see Taehyung," Jin trying to talk as calm as he can, while the whole room is starting to get tense,

"I don't think you can speak to him right now, he is punching the whole mirror in his room couple of minutes ago, that now he is just fall a sleep," Eunwoo answering,

He sigh, he can't believe, why these 2 people keep hurting each other,

"Do any of you know what is really happening?" Jin ask, and none of them having the answer,

Jin is starting to tell the story of how you and your sister decided to move far away from Taehyung, to make sure that they are never gonna be found, because of your sister, and the ungrateful gentlemen, who are now missing leaving your sister with a baby boy, listening to the situation of yours makes them realize that you are not doing as good as the gentlemen that is now standing tall behind the sofa, listening to all the things that Jin has been talking about.

His eyes shaking, listening on how you are trying to kill yourself, his hand which just stop bleeding, is now drowning on the red liquid as much he is squeezing his own hand to make sure he is strong enough to listen to Jin's word.

"H-hyung, we-we can talk about this, alright, please-" Jungkook looks worried

He throws the punch to Jin's face, easily landing on his perfect face and a fresh blood coming out of his torn lips.