Chapter 14

"Wait... Y/N, you..."

"Next drink on me..." you are standing up from the chair, and walking to the bar area, the night is still young, but the bar is getting crowded with new guests, and you are queuing to order while thinking about that time, you still remember what happened on that time actually, it's just another loud night, with the boys hanging in the living room after a wild party, if you remember correctly supposedly it is the time when the next day Taehyung needs to pack his bag and go to US, you remember at that time you are just actually having a broken up with your first and last EX of your life, after highschool and entering Uni, that ex who promise you the line of his live is actually broke up with you with a simple text with a very boring reason, that night, you are drinking away hiding in the kitchen area, hoping nobody will notice you with couple of beer cans,

Suddenly you hear the entrance of the front door got opened and the boys coming in with alcohol in their hands, and you can see they are bringing couple of ladies with them, you are not in your right mind anyway, but you just pretend to not care about anything and keep hiding away, couple moment goes by and you heard a very big scream and someone running towards you with his boxer only, and you jump from your place and running through the noise, and you can see a small figure lady running from the room and exiting the house, and you are just wondering what happen without realizing a gentlemen is standing there with you looking at the same direction with you.

"Is she gone?" the voice made you jump and turn your body to face him,

"Oh.. young master,"

"O-oh! Ca-can you come with me to check my room,"

"She is already running out of the room anyway," you answered with a lazy eye, since your head is too hazy to actually respond and you have been drinking the whole 4 bottles of beers by yourself.

"No! Come with me!" you just got pulled to the room, with you as a shield to him, and entering the empty room and your eyes are looking at Taehyung who is standing very close to your back and looking at his surroundings.

"Haish..." he put his head on your shoulder and you can smell the amount of alcohol that he has been consuming today and you know something else is also happening down there, you can feel the growing boner from Taehyung pants, and you are just to drunk, hopeless and horney to unnotice such a thing.

You turn your body to see him, and that moment you want to throw yourself on him, you are broken, sad and lost everything in one night, if he can do it, you can do it as well, as you looking at his eyes, and he is looking at yours, you came closer to his face and as cliché as it sound, he kiss you hard, and to make sure you are not running away, he is shutting the door close behind him while holding your body in place, shit...things are getting hotter by any minute.

Meanwhile the other four guys are looking at each other, not knowing what to do, and they are too drunk to move.

"I can't move, you go check on V," Eunwoo push Jaehyun to the side,

"Ya! Mangnae! You go!" now Jaehyung kick Jungkook who is sitting on the floor,

"WAE! Hyung! Just go!" now Jungkook kicks Jimin who is sitting next to him with his eyes closed, "Shut up you all, just let him be!" Jimin shouted.

They all just now closing their eyes while feeling the whole alcohol sensations,

"Ah... yeah... like that... shhh..."

"What's that?" Jaehyung suddenly wakes up due to unfamiliar noise.

"What?" Eunwoo suddenly mumbled.