Chapter 31

"You guys back," Jimin sitting on Taehyung chairs while reading some document,

"Tsk, this is your game, don't pretend to be stupid,"

"At least you are not sulking anymore pretty boy,"

"That's Eunwoo," you replaying,

"You guys eat in Le Palace,"

"Yup, I gotta go, Seungmin probably needs me," you wave your hand goodbye

"Alright see you around," you wave goodbye to Jimin, and walk to Jeonghan table.

"Oh you are back,"

"Sorry, Mr. Kim was caught on the meeting just now, so I need to wait," you lied,

"That's alright, we will start on the training together, please enter the meeting room and bring your notes, we will start soon,"

With that you are walking to the meeting room ready for the meeting to start, you are holding your notebook and looking around to all the other employees that have been sitting nicely inside the room, Jeonghan walking to the room with his hand on the pocket and glasses on his nose bridge.

The meeting was a simple introduction to the group and also to the project, it was mesmerizing how much money they put to lounge a specific item and brand, and it makes you excited to be a part of this project.

"That's all for today, we can go home now, and we can continue tomorrow," Jeonghan closed the meeting and let everyone go home.

"Y/N let's take the train together," Seungmin asked.

"Oh, I need to do something after this, you can go on first," you said, as you are thinking just to wait until everyone is going home and going back with Taehyung.

"Really? Alright, next time we can ride it together,"

"Yes sure," you said goodbye to Seungmin and walked away.

Husband

Where are you?

You

I'm going to the rooftop, I'll wait there

Husband

No, come to my office

You

A Lot of people still here

Husband

I'm finishing, we can go home now

You knock on the door, "are you finished yet?" you ask while opening the door,

"Coming in, just couple things to be finished," he ask you to come inside the office and sit in his lap,

"Where is Jimin?"

"In his office,"

"Doesn't that his table,"

"Didn't I told you, that's yours,"

"How could I?, don't be ridiculous,"

"Should I put your name on the table then?"

"Errg.. You are just hopeless,"

"Don't move too much, I need to concentrate a bit. OK?"

–00–

Lots of morning has pass, that you are trying your best to keep yourself busy with work, hundreds of document needs to be read and verified, list of people you have try to contact to arrange the schedule, realizing Jimin's Job is not easy at all, but you are very much glad that you see some familiar face along the way, and it boost your confidence a lot to know they will not bite you.