Chapter 12

"What are you thinking inside your head?" you heard Jin's voice coming to your senses.

"Ah, nothing, just... I think I want to go home," you mentioned

"Well, if everything goes well, you will be home by 2 days, but I hope you can stay here longer," Jin smile while looking down to his finger. 

"Why?" you asked confuse. 

"I just, I want to see you this easy," he give a small chuckled. 

"You can see me anywhere else but hospital," you give a small giggled as well. 

"Really? If I text you, will you go out with me?"

"If I have nothing to do, of course I will," you mentioned "We are friend after all," you said,

"Friend..." Jin repeated the word.

"I will never forget whatever you have done for me, I might be dead if it is not you who helps me," you hold his hand.

"Y/N-sshi... please remember that, I will always be here, you can ask me anything, anywhere and anytime, I will be ready to help you, even if I have to kick someone's butt, I will do it" Jin give you the best smiling face, a very handsome one as well.

"Thank you Jin-sshi..." you give him your smile as well, thinking the guy who is sitting in front of you right now, will be your best friend.

–00–

Behind the window, Taehyung looked like he almost punch the door down while looking at you smiling at Jin's joke, and good thing Jimin actually pushing his body backway "What the fuck!"

"We are in hospital smart head, calm down, you should be thankful that he is looking after Y/N"

"Are you kidding me, who the fuck he is?"

"Taehyung-a, please... don't be so selfish alright, think about Y/N just for a sec"

"What is wrong with her? Jin is the problem here!"

"Gosh... alright, how about you can come in but hold all that emotions down, alright, no fight please," Jimin is just trying his best to make sure that he is not knocking down the whole door and punching Jin in the face right now.

"Fuck off!" Taehyung hissed and entered the room.

"Oh, Tae... I mean... boss..." you want to kill yourself after mentioning his name in front of him.

"Oh V... we were just discussing what we should do after Y/N finished her treatment here in 2 days," Jin said, giving his sweet smile to you.

"I was thinking to bring Y/N to my villa in Amsterdam,"

"What! Who the~"

"Jin-sshi... I need to get back to work, and my Uni work will be as high as a mountain by now,"

"Hmm.. how about just nearby here, like Jeju?"

"Jeju?" you repeat the word, and smile, knowing that you really wanna visit that place as well.

"Oh!! Good idea, how about we ask everyone, including Lia, it will be fun..." Jimin trying to save the day.

"Aaa.. oh! How about we bring our crazy group?" Jimin asks Taehyung, who is just standing there looking at you.

"We can go in 2 months, I think it sounds like a plan," Jin mentioned.

Taehyung is just sulking by himself and hoping Jin will be in his way soon and Jimin tries to give Jin a couple of codes to make sure he understands that he needs to leave ASAP, or Taehyung will explode..