CHAPTER 19

"Ha-happy birthday!" walking to him slowly, but he doesn't move from his spot, and you start to panic, is this too much? Is this not what he wants? Why doesn't he move?

"Tae..." you call again as his eyes follow all your moves, you keep looking at his eyes who is staring at your body hungrily.
"TAE! Is something w-wrong?" you ask as he keeps staring at you with his jaw open.

You start to get very nervous as you are thinking to all possibility that this is a very bad idea, and start to cover your body with your hand.

He pull your body to him and bang you to the door behind him, his eyes trailing your body like you are naked,

"Ta-Taehyung... I-"

"Shhh... baby girl," he said, his hand holding the side of your waist, and his left hand holding your chin trailing the choker that is part of your uniform today. He swayed his thumb on your bottom lips, and put his thumb inside your mouth and touched your tongue.

"Baby girl, tell me... what do you want me to do to you?" his deep voice running through your veins, hyping up your heart and rushing to the bottom of your body, and you snap, you can feel the horney aura from his body, his breath heavier and he is wiggling, moving his body, then you start your game.

"I want you to unwrap your birthday present, Daddy" seductively you whisper on his ear, the magic word is entering his body like an electrical shock down the line of his dick that he pull your tight to his waist, connecting your forehead with his, his breath fanning your face and you can sense the low growl over his voice.

He holds your body bridal style and walks through the bedroom, forgetting all the food that has been prepared on the table.

He lays you down on the bed, sitting down in the middle of the bed, and he is standing on the edge of the bed looking at you, his eyes darken and he is gulping the saliva in his mouth for the 10 times.

You are crawling to him and touching his Gucci shirt, and his hand walking through your wonderland, he push you to the bed and jump hovering your body, he attached his lips on your and the kiss is getting deeper while his hand pleasuring your back, he hold one on of the stings, the longest out of all the strings that he needs to pull to release you from the tightness.

"I prepare the food for you," you mentioned once he breaks the kiss, and his hand is still holding the robe slowly.

"I would love to eat after unwrapping my present," you gulp and he is sucking the sensitive area where you throw your head backward with a small moan.

"Tell me, are you preparing all this for your daddy?"

"Ehm.." you bit your lips nodding your head feeling his hand playing on your hard nipple.

"You are such a naughty baby," he said, pinching your nipples hard makes you moan higher as you start to feel the heat in your core while he is grinding his big baby under the pants to your v lips.

Your eyes are hooded and you can feel the ecstasy feeling start to kick in, so you have the courage to start the real birthday present.

You flip your body on top of him and let him lay down on the bed while you start to kiss his lips sexily, making sure that he don't have the ability to move, caging him between your leg, you are starting to undress him starting to button down his shirt, and sucking the sensitive part of his neck, "Baby... oh..." he moan,

"Yes daddy?" you ask seductively making a very sexy eye contact touching his nipple slow, he can't come out with any word that he is throwing his head up feeling the sensations, you are taking his shirt off and grabbing the item that you have been prepared prior while asking him to put his body on the headboard of the bed, you again start to kiss his lips sitting on his lap and while he is enjoying the kiss you grab the handcuff from the bedside and cuff both of his hand, without him knowing.