Chapter 30

"Y/N!" you can hear his voice entering your ears,

You open your eyes slowly, and realize that this is not your place, "Where is this?" you ask.

"It's not important, how are you feeling?" he ask

"Like shit," you answer and he laughs a little bit.

"Eonnie!" you heard Jenny's voice from afar, and you can see JK is following her while holding Jisung in his hand.

You just hold your head that spins around the world the more you move.

"Hey, take it easy, you just woke up," JK mentioned.

"Yeah, kinda your fault," you fire away.

"Let's talk after you feel better," Taehyung held your hand.

-00-

Going back to square one, you are looking at the same exact window that you saw the day you were thinking of leaving. It was a short, depressing trip you did brought you back to square one.

"You ready?" Taehyung's voice wakes you up.

"I will go to the office by myself," you mentioned.

"Why?" he asked with an open shocked lips, "aren't we going to the same office?" he ask again.

"Yes sir, but I will be coming as an intern alright, not your wife, and I suggest you keep your behaviour straight,"
"Come-on now, do you know how much I pay him for you to be with me?"

"You what?" you shock,

"Not important," he picked his jacket and walked to the door to take his shoes.
"Wait, is this part of your stupid deal with JK as well?" you ask to go near him with your handbag ready.

"I said not important," he answered putting his shoes on,

"Kim Taehyung!" you call his name,

"Yes baby,"

"That's it, I will not go with you,"

"WAE?" He is an annoying baby.

"Because I don't want people to know who I am!" you said

"What do you mean? They need to know who you are,"

"Just for this time Tae, I'm coming as an intern with other student, please just pretend you don't know me," you said with hoping eyes,"

"No, can't do babe," Taehyung threw his eyes away since he does not agree with you.

"Pleasee..." you beg.

He sighed, "Alright, only until you finish this internship, OK?" he said with a stern eyes,

"Thank you!" you kiss his cheek and walk out the penthouse, which is now becoming your house.

"Wait for me!" he said, so you stop your steps in front of the elevator and hold your hand.

"Drop me at the train station will you?" you ask as he is entering his car,

"I thought you don't wanna ride with me?" He asked.

"Oh alright, I don't need you anyway," you walk away with an attitude.

He drove his car and stop you from your steps,

"Pretty lady shouldn't walk alone like that," he said, opening the door for you.

"And a handsome prince shouldn't flirt like that," you answered.

"Just for my wife," he smiles and gestures to you to go in.