Chapter 32

Taehyung entering the house that is unusually dark, no lights except the small hanging lights above the kitchen table, wondering where you are, he is hearing some noise coming from your room, so he is walking slowly to make sure you are not aware, he knows it very well you are still very much angry to him.

He is looking at a space between the ajar door, seeing you in your pyjamas sitting on the sofa near to the window while calling someone, he can see you sighing for more than 10 times every time you talk, your voice is so tired, and he already knows you are talking to Jenny, he decided to just stand there listening to whatever you are saying, and he just release that you are going through a lot in the workplace, but he is angry to you, when you doesn't say anything to him, instate keeping it to yourself.

He is walking slowly entering the room looking at you putting your heads on your knees makes him sad. He is sitting down on the floor looking at your bruises, and you are jumping feeling his touch.

"Why are you here? Didn't I tell you I don't want to see you," you said deadpanned.

"I'm sorry," he said slow,

"I'm fine," you are just walking away from him and he holds your hand.

"How do I know if you are not telling me what happen to you,"
"I know you too well, you will just act on your anger,"
"Disrespecting my wife is intolerant,"

"And remember, I'm not your wife in the workplace,"

He is sighing, "Are you ashamed to be my wife?"
"What? No... it's not like that,"

"Then what should I do?"

"Nothing... do nothing..."

"And you being angry like this, I don't want this, I want to have a good time with you, inside or outside the office,"

"I Don't know, I just want to finish this intern for god sake, but it's very hard for me to do that,"

"Everything will be better in a couple of days,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just, you'll see,"

"Alright, promise me nothing stupid, OK?

"Keep it professional shall we?" he smirk

"I Don't know how professional you are, but... I would like to have a deep relaxing bath tub season, so you should keep that professionalism of yours while I'm enjoying myself,"

"I can be your professional butler," he offer while biting his lips,

"Sure, please bring my champagne to the bathroom," you mentioned while starting to open your clothes walking to the bathroom.

And his eyes are eating you alive.

–00–

"Noona!" Jungkook's voice makes you turn your head,

"Oh Kookie! Look at the hot daddy of the years," you said and getting a small arm slap by Taehyung,

"What was that for?" you asked Taehyung, who is standing beside you with sunnies on.

"I'm the only daddy you can call alright,"

"Jesus, he is married to my sister, Psycho!" you are irritated.

"Neverminded Noona, I got used to this already," Jungkook gives his gummy smile.

"Guys, come-on we need to fly," Jaehyun calling

All the guys are ready in their seats, this time, you are flying internationally, and the crew is kinda complete. They are all coming for the group project for the company has been ongoing for a couple of months.