Chapter 6

"Can I sit here?" a gentleman holding a coffee can walking to you with a cute smile on his face.

"Oh, sure..." you said, and move your body a little bit to the side.

"Which department are you from?" the guy asked.

"Well... uhm..."

"Sorry, I think that's too personal," He said as you couldn't answer a simple question.

You just stare blankly, as you know you are in a Wife department, where your job is too much to be told.

"Though day?" Again he ask

"Not really... just need a quiet moment, I guess" you answer

"Me too~ good choice of place by the way,"

"Thanks..." You mentioned,

"I'm Seokjin by the way, you can call me Jin, I'm probably you boss business partner,"

"I'm Y/N" You just answer the question

KLING!

HUSBAND

[Ready to go home?]

"I need to go, nice to meet you, Jin-sshi,"

"Nice to meet you to Ms. Y/N, and I hope to see you again,"

"Well, I don't think so..." you mentioned and walked out of the area.

"Cute..." Jin mumbled with a smile on his face.

–00–

"Hey hun, what are you doing?" he ask you entering his home office,

"I'm just applying for the class,"

"When will it start?"

"Like in 2 days," you said,

"No.." he said,

"Why?"

"I'm gonna be all alone,"

"I'm gonna be home before you got home from the office anyway, I still gonna prepare everything for you in the morning,"

"BUT~~ OK, how about I take and pick you up from school,"

"WHAT? NO!" you shouted

"Why?"

"Thanks, but no please, I will see you at home and that is no debate sir!"

He is sulking, but he cannot do anything about it, he just couldn't make the lady who makes him smile every day angry.

You are now looking for something else, by asking yourself, what should you wear to our lovely madam Lia's birthday party, this year it will happen in a very fancy hotel in the city centre, and well, you... have nothing to wear.

Taehyung just coming back from office, and he directly hug you from the back, and his tie is just everywhere, his hair is still super silk with some strain starting to get messy as his hand is keep bring it back, and he already starting to disturb your lonely life, but... who knows, you love it.

"I like the red one," He mentioned,

"Really? It doesn't suit me, I guess,"

"But it will look pretty on you," 

"I wish... look at the price," You mentioned

"Let me see," He is taking the picture of the dress to his phone.

And you just doesn't know what he is doing,

"Done," He said,

"What?"