Chapter 26

"Ah.. baby just a little more," Taehyung moaning holding your hips, banging on the top of the bed, and you are just surrendering to his hips trust holding the pillow under you,

"Fuck!" he is finally releasing his cum inside you, and you are catching your hitching breath in this early morning while sweating like crazy.

"Damn! What a morning sex," Taehyung falls beside you while catching his breath, and you are just closing your eyes, knowing that this shameless guy just fuck you once he open his eyes, and you are just so in to his touch that you are actually letting him fuck you.

"What the fuck," you mumble.

He hugs you from the back, and makes sure his dick is touching your ass.

"Sorry babe, you are just too sexy in the morning,"

"Yup, that's what he said," you are annoyed.

"Hey, you enjoy it anyway, don't you?" he ask with a smirk,

"Just, feed me good food Tae, or I'm really going to kill you," you hissed.
"Alright tiger mama, what do you want to eat today?"

"I don't know, like a 24k gold wrap burger,"

"Hm... I know a place where we can have that,"

"What? No! OMG! Just... I'm kidding,"

"Well, I would like to eat the burger anyway,"

"No, we are not gonna spend that money to eat something that should be stored inside the a safety box,"

"Up to you, I will follow whatever you want,"

You grab your phone from the side table, and you can see there is a message from someone who you didn't expect.

Lia

You might wanna check this place out, bitch!

Read

You sit up so suddenly that caught Taehyung attention,

"What's happening?" he ask following you sitting down on the bed, and you are just looking at the address that has been send, you know it's a little bit far from the city, but knowing Lia, she probably have something hidden within this short message,

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung takes your phone away, he is reading the message with an annoyed face.

He press the call button and put it on his ears,

"Fuck! Don't fucking-" you swearing trying to grab your phone from his hand.

[Do you see her?] that's the first word Lia said,

"Who?" Taehyung answered

[Babe?]

"I'm not your babe, and please do not disturb my wife anymore," Taehyung disconnect the phone just like that and throw it to the bed, you are holding your head in pain, he really does not care about a single thing, you are walking away to the bathroom, and start to get ready, you are sure something is about to go down.

"You OK?" hugging you from the back, under the raining hot shower,

"I'm gonna see where this address is, something is definitely happening, I need to see it," you sigh.

"Alright, how about we go for lunch, and we will visit this address?" Taehyung asks you to turn your body to face him.

"Don't worry, whatever she is planning, I will be able to deal with it," he put his assurance one more time.

–00–

"What the- are you going for a fashion show?" you are annoyed looking at him with his gucci attire,