2|•𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒•

190+ reads!!!
Although a small thing but choti choti cheezon k liye we should be grateful!!
Hoping for more in the upcoming days!
And sorry for the delay in the update:(
Don't forget to vote and comment on this one too!

RUDRAANSH'S POV:

'BREAKING!!'

'India's rising businessman Rudraansh Mehra has been named under FORBES UNDER 30! The young entrepreneur's stars are over the top. Mehra being the social media sensation since a long time has been in the spotlight several times due to different reasons. Rudraansh belongs to a family of billionaires proving that his skills are his heirarchical wealth...........'

I lowered the volume of the TV of my cabin. The sound is giving me headache. They have been showing this news for the nth time since morning. I switched it on to watch something useful on the news channel but they! Anyways! Bangg!

'Bro congratulations! Tune khush kardiya yarr mujhe! Forbes under 30!! I am proud of you mere bhai!!'

Meet Karan, my best friend from school and a high court lawyer. We grew up and became successful together. I can say, we have seen each other growing.

'Tu kisi din mere cabin ka darwaza todega!' I taunted. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

'Darwaaze ki padi hai tujhe. You are in the news headlines of every channel and newspaper bro!' He said excitedly. IDK what's there to be this excited? Or....it's just me who is taking this casually.

'Theek hai na! ek naam hi to aaya hai...kal tak sab bhool bhi jayenge' I said monotonously.

'Bhai..tu itna over practical kyun hai yarr! Kal ka kal dekhenge na...aaj jo itni badi success mili hai tujhe...let's celebrate it!' He said calmly.

'Haan to subah se celebrate hi to kar raha hun...vo dekh' I said pointing to a pile of bouquets lying on the couch and coffee table.

It was true. I have been celebrating since the beginning of the day. First, my family. Second, my employees and some some acquaintances. Third, these media houses. And fourth, my best friend. Too much celebration!

Suddenly he came closer to me and sat in front of me on the table looking at me keenly.

'What?' I asked.

'What happened to you phirse?' He asked,

'Nothing' I replied.

'Jhooth' he mocked me back.

'Bhai kab tak uss sab ke bare me sochta rahega? Six months have passed! Unhone jo tere sath kiya they are still paying for it. Phir tu kyun itna overthink kar raha hai?' He said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

'I am not overthinking bro! I don't even think of those shits. They aren't worth living even in my thoughts. And jo bhi unke saath ho raha hai it's just because of their deeds. Karma YK! And chahe unhone jo bhi kiya ho last me we were the winners na!' I said casually.

'Je baat!' He said patting on my shoulder twice with a big grin.

'Colgate wali smile dikhana band kar!' I pulled his leg.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄-𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara