21|•𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋•

Make sure you do votes and comments!

Please read the note at the end.

1.5 MONTHS LATER....

'And what about Dadu's joint pain? Is it okay now?' I asked on the phone to Mumma

'Yes! You don't worry about anything. Everybody is fine here. Bas teri yaad aati hai bahut' She spoke and my eyes softened.

'Thoda time nikal kar aa jao na yahaan tum dono' She further spoke and I chuckled.

'Come on Mumma! We just came last weekend' I said.

'Haan to kya hua. Apne ghar aane ke liye koi din dekhta hai kya?' She whined and I laughed.

'Okay, I'll tell him that his mother-in-law is missing him. Abhi rakhti hun phone. Office ja rahi hun' I said.

'Okay bye, take care' She said and I disconnected the call.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and smiled slightly. As I reminisced about two months spent with my new family and my husband, I couldn't help but admit that they were some of the best times of my life.

We moved into the penthouse a few days after returning from Jaipur. I resumed writing my blog because I didn't want to waste any time. I've always enjoyed penning down my thoughts, and blogging gave me a way to do that while also connecting with an audience who appreciated my work.

But one thing I didn't know was that Ansh was one of the readers of my blogs. I mean, I never thought him to be. One day, I left my unfinished blog on my MacBook and indulged myself in a call with Ahaan bhaiya and he accidentally read that.

He was a bit upset that I didn't tell him beforehand. Although he didn't say anything directly to me, his mood was off that day. But I made it up with a bowl of gajar-ka-halwa and a kiss. I didn't hide it from him deliberately. It just slipped out of my mind and I wasn't posting anything for a few months.

We have got closer in these days. Ansh tries to spend most of the time with me, but his work sometimes piles him up. Still, he never makes me feel neglected.

I have visited Mumma and Pa twice with Ansh after the ritual. Mumma made my favorite dishes both the time but my brothers were a bit playfully rude with Ansh.

I believe I am falling for him. He makes me feel emotions that I have never felt before. He loves to give me random hugs and kisses on my forehead multiple times a day. He is always obsessed with hugging me. When he returns home, he greets me by kissing my forehead and embracing me tightly, remaining like that until I tell him to freshen up.

We have a habit of sitting on the open balcony and talking about our day after dinner. It helps me keep my intrusive thoughts at bay and have a peaceful sleep. Sometimes, he rests his head on my lap while we gaze at the constellations, and other times I drift off to sleep with my head on his chest. Even if the weather is bad or we can't sit on the balcony for any other reason, he still spends time with me in my room or we watch a movie together or do anything else.