~𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗥'𝗦 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘~

Everybody's favourite, Karan's book 'SAVIOUR'S EMBRACE' is out now!!!

PLOT PURELY BASED ON AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

Tara Mahajan is a vision of beauty wrapped in innocence. Her charm is not just skin deep but resonates from the genuine kindness that radiates from within. She is a delicate bloom in the garden of life, captivating all who have the privilege of knowing her.

Karan Randhawa, the son of the owners of the biggest law firm in India, is a devil yet sunshine. One can get wrapped around his finger without even realising. His wit is a sparkling beacon, navigating conversations with clever charm and a quick, playful mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was going smoothly in their lives until a dark night decided to knock in their destinies, making them cross each other's paths in a very unexpected yet painful way.

He becomes her saviour while she fills the void of his inner peace. Together, they develop an inseparable yet unknown peaceful connection.

But the question is, what has life kept for them further?

Will they just be a SAVIOUR and a REFUGEE or life has some other plans?

Will fate show its mercy on them or will they yearn for each other forever?

Witness the journey of two entirely different souls, bound by the thread of fate. WHEN THE RADIANT TRICKSTER MEETS THE INTELLIGENT NAÏVE.

All rights reserved©️

(There will be weekly updates on every Saturday.)

)