26|•𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓•

Make sure you vote and comment. 

Flashback begins...

Mumbai

February 2023

The scene starts with a house, to be precise a luxurious bungalow, on the first floor, inside a cozy, beautiful bedroom

Tringg!! Tringg!!

As the alarm rings, she groggily reaches for it and quickly shuts it off, still half asleep. Annoyed at the interruption, she gets out of bed and sits down, her hair falling onto her forehead. She runs her fingers through her hair and tucks it behind her ears, letting out a loud sigh of frustration.

'Subah itni jaldi kyun ho jati haiiiiii?'

She complains to nobody in particular, before looking at the alarm clock. 

As she becomes aware of the running time, she becomes alert and all the sleepiness inside her flows out the window. 

'Mar gaye! Aaj to jaldi jana thaaaa!!!'

She curses herself and rushes inside the washroom to finish her morning business. 

After almost thirty minutes, she comes out wearing formal, a navy blue top and black trousers, and her blazer in her hand. She picks up the hair dryer and starts drying her damp hair.

Thereafter, she applies her skincare along with some loose powder and lip gloss. Oh and how can she forget the eyeliner? She draws small wings on the corner of both her beautiful almond eyes kyuki poora lagane ka time kaha hai?

After spritzing on the perfume and quickly stashing her iPad in her tote bag, she hurries downstairs, making sure to switch off the lights and fan before leaving. As she almost sprints through the hallway, she halts abruptly upon seeing him returning home, still dressed in his work attire.

'Aap abhi aa rahe ho?'

She asks, worry evident on her face.

(You are coming now?)

'I had an important surgery betu, tu itni jaldi ja rahi hai?'

He asks his daughter, checking the time on his watch. 

 (You are going so early)

'I have an important interview to handle, Papa. Wish me luck'

She chirped. 

He smiled widely and hugged his daughter and pecked her head.

'All the very best princess, I know you'll rock it'

He spoke proudly making her grin. 

'Breakfast kiya?' he asked to which she gave a sheepish expression, clearly expressing the answer.