16|•𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑•

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY PEOPLE!!🧡🤍💚

KANHA JI BHARAT KO SAMPANN RAKHEIN!🥹❤️

(Baki Bharat ke log apna apna dekh lenge😗)

Make sure you vote and comment!

Btw we crossed 11k reads!!

Life has it's own meaning for everyone

Life has it's own meaning for everyone. For me, it is a series of certain unexpected turns, some happy and some sad.

But now, my life lately has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Marrying someone, having a new family and adapting a new lifestyle.

But I am grateful to my fate for giving me a life partner like my Ansh. I couldn't have got any better person than him as my husband, not in this life at least.

It has been five days to our reception and each and every moment of that evening is alive in my mind. The way he fed me, the way he replaced my foot wear, the way he took care of my every aspect of comfort, I feel like I am truly blessed by the power of nature.

That night, when we reached our home back from the venue, I found myself on his lap when I woke up. I remember dozing off sitting beside him but I don't know how I ended up being on his lap.

His eyes always show a different, incomprehensible emotion when he looks at me. I feel like only I exist for him, nothing and noone else. And I don't know why, when I be with him, I want the moment to stop and let me be with him till the eternity.

I feel an unknown void inside me when he is not around. I want his presence everytime, everywhere. It's like, I imagine him when I close my eyes and I want to see him when my eyes are open.

What spell he has casted on me, I don't know!

Right now, I am getting ready as my husband decided to take me on his office tour today. Ansh rejoined his workplace after one day of the reception but he barely works there. I mean, he goes to the office for few hours and works from home after coming back.

As the new year is around the corner, mom and dadi ordered Ansh to stay here for a few days. Yes, ordered! I like this quality very much when people respect their elders.

Even my brothers are the same. No matter how much of the big billionaires they become, they'll always obey their elders. And the same goes with Ansh. Although he is a renowned name in the country, but he never dares to disrespect his elders, until it's very much needed.

Anyways, I am wearing a maroon anarkali suit with plazzos and a beautiful dupatta with golden criss-cross design. I thought to wear something western but then ditched the idea as I was going to hudband's office as his wife and that to newly wed, so I wanted to dress like one.

My wrists are filled with choodas as usual and I left my hair open with some twists on the front, a pinch of vermillion onn my hairline and a bindi between my eye brows. My nuptial chain is tied around my neck and I have chosen a pair of simple golden jhumkas for my ears.