4|•𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄•

Haan Zinda hoon mai🌝

Back with another chap!

Make sure you vote and leave comments.

Before we start, Here are the aesthetics of the previous chapter, made Ayushi_Dwivedi30

•🕊•

RUDRAANSH'S POV:

I AM HALLUCINATING!

Her being here is impossible!

I shook my head and came out of the restroom. She has taken a toll on me. God knows what might happen if we get married! Control Rudra! You have just seen her photo. Nothing else!

Wait! Wasn't it just our family when I left? Why am I seeing more people? I went close to my table only to get another shock.

Great! Now I am even hallucinating the family!

No wait! They are real! What are Sethis doing here?

'Here comes the man of the evening!' Vishwajeet uncle exclaimed.

'How are you uncle and aunty?' I asked trying to be polite.

'We are good, what about you beta?' Aunty asked.

'I am fine aunty.' I answered.

'Hey Vidhaan!' I exclaimed seeing him. He is a good friend of mine.

'Finally you noticed me too!' He said and I chuckled. We shared a manly hug and everyone took there seats.

'Jaya, Where are Avi and Ahaan?' Mom asked.

Is she here?!

I became a bit conscious. Ofcourse I will be!

'Ahaan got a call so Avi is coming with him...ohh aa gye bacche' Aunty spoke looking at the direction from where they were coming.

My breath stucked in my throat for a moment.

She is so fucking beautiful!

Even more than how I imagined her to be. I don't know if she remembers me or not but I am sure that her brother does.

Aadhya stood and took her in a loose hug whereas I shook my hands with Ahaan before looking at her again.

'Hi!' She said acknowledging me and I died therein!

Her voice is so melodious, sounded like a music which a composer composed after years of riyaaz.

Someone pulled my hand and I was brought back to the reality.

'She is saying hi to you bhaiya' Said Aadhya.

'Ohh, yeah! Hi!' I said trying to be confident. Trying! Instead I sounded arrogant. Shit!