14|•𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔!•

Make sure you do vote and comments!

'Aur kya haal hai aapke sasuraal ke?' Vaidehi asked playfully, laying on my bed

(What's going on at your in-laws?)

Meet my maternal cousins Vaidehi and Nitya. Vaidehi is twenty-three and Nitya is nineteen. Both are the daughters of my mamaji and mamiji.

They haven't met Ansh yet, not in the engagement too as they weren't able to attend it. Both the sisters live in Bangaluru for their studies and their assignments and exams didn't permit them to come here on the engagement.

But my maternal family lives in Delhi itself. Everyone went to their home after attending the wedding at Jaipur and will be coming in the reception. But my sisters decided to stay here as they knew about my arrival.

Both are among few of the people to whom I can open up. Vaidehi, being just two years younger to me, is one of my best friends.

Right now, it's evening and we are in my room, chilling.

Bhaiyas and Pa went to office in the afternoon, after I came here. They wanted to stay but as their work was already piled up due to the wedding, they had to look after that too. Moreover, they didn't want anything regarding work on the reception day.

'Aur jiju kaise hain aapke saath?' Vaidehi further asked.

(And how's jiju with you?)

'Sab bahot acha hai vahaan and you know what, I and my sisters-in-law had a girls' night too' I said excitedly and they grinned.

(Everything is so good there)

'And what about jiju?' Nitya asked and I don't know why, I felt like blushing.

'Umm....vo bhi ache hain' I said meekly.

(He is also good)

'Bas ache?' Vaidehi asked teasingly.

(Only good?)

'Acha na....bahot ache hain' I said looking down, blushingly.

(Okay na...he is very good)

'Kya di 70s ki ladkiyon jaise sharma rahi ho' Nitya said giggling.

(You are blushing like the girls of 70s)

Vaidehi too laughed with her and I palmed my face feeling flushed and dropped my back on the bed.

Suddenly, I heard the ring tone of my phone and I saw it in Nitya's hand.

'Di, who is this 'Ansh'?' She asked seeing the ID on the screen.

I changed the name from Rudransh to Ansh yesternight.