6|•𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓•

Vote na karke tum sabne apni aukat dikha di🥲👍
(Song playing in the background💀)

Although you guys aren't finishing the targets still I am updating.

Please do votes yarr varna meri motivation ka Moye Moye ho jayega!🙂

And if you are liking the story, please share it👀

I was driving back to home with Inaya, Mom and chachi

I was driving back to home with Inaya, Mom and chachi. Only Dad, Chachu and Aadhya went to the office. I have been restricted to work from today till the function so that I have my full attention to the preparations. We went to do some leftover shopping for my engagement. My engagement! Sounds good na!

We left in the late morning and it's late evening now. The first thing we did today was to collect our outfits including mine. Although I insisted everyone to let me arrange the designers of jewelry and clothes along with there latest collections at home itself. But the ladies denied. They had to enjoy the shopping for the rituals of my wedding as well. Huh! So I told one of the renowned designers for the same. He is one of my acquaintances so they prepared our orders on a quick notice. We selected the designs on the day after Roka. And they were done today.

We got customized engagement rings for both of us. Avni and Jaya aunty too joined us today. Yes I gave her a nickname. But no-one knows about it. Everyone calls her Avi but Avni is reserved only for me! Thankfully her brothers didn't come! I am going to have a really hard time with them. Especially Ahaan! I know they are protective about her but she is my priority too. Not only priority, she is my everything!

We spent our day in shopping the presentaries for her and her family. Aadhya was going to handle the preparations of everything from our side. We didn't say, she herself insisted.

We reached to home in few minutes. I and the twins instructed the servants to place everything.

We had the dinner silently as we were tired due to shopping. Excitement can been sensed in the home since the day of Roka.

'Ghar ki pehli shaadi hai, itni taiyyariyaan to banti hain na' words by mom and chachi.

(It is the first wedding of our home, preparations are justified)

Even this Karan has been dancing all over the house and my office. As if it's about his engagement, not mine!

Well, I don't care even if they decorate the whole city. I am just happy that I will be hers, soon.

 I am just happy that I will be hers, soon