9|•𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆•

Make sure you do vote and comments!

I have something to say.
Actually in the second chapter where Rudraansh was introduced, I forgot to write about his brother Dhairya which I have edited. He will be arriving in this chapter so I wanted to make it clear so that you don't get confused.

✨🦋✨

सलमा सितारों वाली शगना दी शुभ आई रे
बन्नो से बन्ने की मिल्ने की जो रुत लाई रे
शहनाई यूं गूँजी सबकी आँखें भर आयी रे

✨🦋✨

Ever since I grew up, I knew that one day, I will get married and go to my man leaving my family

Ever since I grew up, I knew that one day, I will get married and go to my man leaving my family. But never did my family made me realise that I will be going away from them.

When I heard about Rudraansh, I didn't had any opinion about him, to be honest. I just agreed because I trusted my Mumma and Pa. After all, they are my family after dad.

But now I feel, we were meant for each other. The more we met, the more I got attracted towards him. Love? I don't know about it for now but I truly have immense respect and trust for him.

I never thought that I will ever witness an experience like our date. It was not about the place, it was about his efforts and his feelings for me. That day, my admiration increased ten folds for him.

Now I feel, if I wouldn't have said yes before, I would definitely agreed for us now without a second thought. Now, I can't even think of marrying to anyone other than him, this effect he has on me.

We didn't realize when the days passed so quickly. I was finally going to bid adieu to my spinsterhood and enter into another phase of my life, with Rudraansh beside me.

We landed here, at Jaipur in the evening three days ago. Our families wanted a destination wedding and we chose a place in our country itself rather than going for any foreign destination. So, we opted for a royal palace here. We will be having a reception at Delhi for the media and the people who couldn't join us here.

The first day was spent in exploring the city and doing some street shopping since the morning. We explored almost the whole Jaipur. Everyone was looking happy all the while.

While shopping, we were strolling in the streets enjoying the local market. I and Rudraansh were together but I didn't buy anything for myself as I was tired by visiting places. He asked me if I was alright to which I replied the same.