5|•𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐀•

Kyun chaunk Gaye na😁 Itni jaldi update😃

Although you guys didn't finish the targets still I uploaded.

Iss baar do votes and comments. Pwetty pweaseeee:⁠-⁠\

 Pwetty pweaseeee:⁠-⁠\

It is my Roka. With the only love of my life. I still can't believe that this is happening. It has been a week since we last met. The very next day, her uncle called us and answered that it is a yes from her. I couldn't believe the universe. I was literally dancing with happiness. Anyone could have concluded me mad if I won't have hidden it. Everyone told me to stay here till Roka. I started living at my penthouse two years ago but I pay a visit to my family every weekend.

Our families decided to do the Roka at our mansion today which will be including just us.

It is just another family gathering with no extra people involved. I was loving these just-the-family moments. Sometimes, we just ruin our special moments which should be meant to private by adding unnecessary crowd. It was already evening and they must be coming anytime soon.

I was ready wearing a pastel pink kurta which Aadhya insisted me to wear. It has been the toughest for me to suppress my bubbling happiness and excitement since that day. Even Karan gave me side eyes when I suddenly used smile remembering her. I have been in a good mood which is rare, very rare. Some people at the office even tried to ask Aadhya if I am okay or not.

My family has been on the seventh sky after knowing that I am going to get married soon. Every second discussion held among the elders now-a-days is Rudra's wedding. Not that I mind!

And my best friend? Don't even ask about him! He just could believe me when I told that the love of my life was going to be my official fiancée today. He literally distributed boxes of sweets to everyone in his office. I may not express but I am literally blessed to have a friend like him.

But one thought has been crossing my mind time to time. Is she really ready? I pray that she isn't forcing herself. I don't want her to step into this relationship without her will. I never wanted so. Yes I want her. I want my name to be attached with her as soon as possible but not without her consent. Relationships without the consent of both the sides can lead to critical consequences later which I don't want.

If I got to know that she is not ready for us being together, I won't let the alliance form. Not that I will let any other bastard snatch her from me. But I will wait for her, for the entire life if needed. But, for one thing I am sure is, that she will never regret marrying me. I will never let her feel skeptical about her decision of giving me a chance.

I know she doesn't love me, now. But sooner or later, I will make her fall for me. I am ready to make any effort to win her heart, her soul. I want the complete her. Only claiming her my marrying or even physically was, is and will be never my wish. I always loved her soul, her purity. I never craved for her physically but I just wanted her essence over the years.