13|•𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄•

Make sure you do vote and comments!

✨🦋✨

तेरे मांथे के कुमकुम को मैं तिलक लगा के घूमूँगा
तेरी बाली की छुन छुन को मैं दिल से लगा के झुमुँगा
मेरी छोटी सी भूलों को तू नदिया में बहा देना
तेरे जुड़े के फूलों को मैं अपनी शर्ट में पहनूँगा

✨🦋✨

'Woww!' I exclaimed as soon as I entered Aadhu's room

The bed was covered with white curtains and fairy lights. Two trays of snacks and one of face-mask sheets were placed at the centre of the bed with a basket full of wafers, lays and kurkure with cans and bottles of cold drinks.

On the ceiling, a projector was hanging which was reflecting a ray on the bare white wall. NETFLIX home page was on.

Inaya entered with another tray of bows of Maggie in her hands.

'Kaisa laga bhabhz?' She asked.

(How's it bhabhz?)

'Bhot pyara!' I said excitedly.

(Very beautiful)

In no time, I and Inu were on the bed covered with a soft quilt with trays of snacks on the bed-table in front of us with the bowls of Maggie.

I changed into a crop top and pajamas as my sisters-in-law and now best friends insisted.

The lights were dim and the fairy lights were glowing giving the room an aesthetic look.

'Kya dekhein?' Aadhu asked tossing the remote.

(What should we watch?)

'Kuch horror' Inu suggested.

(Anything horror)

'Darr jayegi tu' Aadhu teased her to which she pouted.

(You'll get scared)

But we ended up starting a horror one as Inu was confidenton her bravery. Aadhu hopped on the bed beside me and we applied the face-mask sheets on our faces before starting the movie.

More than an hour passed and we were on the most interesting part.

We were sitting at the centre of the bed with our backs resting on the headboard. We had our hands entangled with each other as.....we were feeling scared....a bit.

Aadhya was sitting on the middle and I and Inu on her either sides. Reason? Coz only she was not getting bothered by the horror scenes unlike me and Inu.