3|•𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑•

Extremely sorry for the late update guys! As I posted the announcement, I really wasn't doing well because of some personal issues and academical stress. I am a bit better now, atleast in a condition to continue this. And also, I needed some distraction so, why not writing!

But before you begin reading I wanna clearify some things,

Firstly, do no expect perfect leads in my books. I know you might be having many expectations from my book, current and upcomings but, guys, please understand, this is not an ITV daily soap jisme harr cheez perfect hogi with over the top lead characters coz real life is never perfect. My characters are humans and unme bhi kuch imperfections hongi!

Secondly, this book crossed 1K+ reads and 90 votes!! Yayayayayyyy!!!!!

ANVESHA'S POV:

I woke up with a slight headache. It happens whenever I doze off or take a nap after crying. I saw the clock hanging on the wall. It's 5 in the evening. I got up and went to washroom to freshen up a bit.

I went down and saw mumma and bade papa sitting at the lounge area with cups of tea in their hands. I went a kept my head on mumma's lap and she caressed my hairs.

'Theek to lag raha hai na?' She asked. I hummed.

'What happened beta...lunch bhi nahi kiya...achanak so gyi' bade papa asked.

'Yes bade papa...vo bas thoda sar me dard hai' I answered.

'You should have told earlier...medicine chahiye?' Mumma asked softly.

'No badi mumma... thoda sa hi dard hai it will be alright in sometime' I answered.

'BTW bade papa, bhai kab aa rhe?' I asked.

'He might be coming in an hour or half an hour more probably, you needed something? Shall I ask someone to get something for you?' He asked.

I shook my head lightly. All the men at my home are alike, over-caring towards me. It makes me feel blessed but sometimes, it just annoys me. Like, I can never act like a well grown up independent adult with them.

'Avi! Shall we go out for dinner today?' Bade papa asked while sipping the tea from the cup in his hands.

'Sure!' I said.

'It will be an outing for us too, also we haven't went anywhere since long' Mumma said.

Although I wasn't willing to go but eventually I agreed. I sat up straight and stretched myself a bit and took my phone in my hands to open Instagram. Few thousand likes more on my latest post and a new fan-page for me! Great! I smiled a bit.

Suddenly I felt completely dark around me. A pair of hands covered my eyes. I stood up and panicked a bit. The hands left and I felt instant relief inside me. I turned to see the person who did this prank and....who made me extremely happy!

'AHAAN BHAIYA!!!' I screamed and jumped on him. He hugged me back and twirled a couple of rounds. He left me and hugged me properly.

'I missed you!' I exclaimed.

He looked at me and pecked my head. Ahaan bhaiya is the elder brother of Vidhaan Bhaiya and mine. He went to The States for a deal and to attend a business party on behalf of our family.

'I missed you too!' He said the the same tone as mine and I chuckled.

'When did you came?' I asked looking at him in his homely clothes.

'You were sleeping' He answered.

'How was the trip? Did you got the deal? And what did you got for me?' I bombarded him with questions.