17|• 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑!

Make sure you vote and comment!

'Sure Mr Nanda. As always, we won't disappoint you' Rudra spoke on his phone.

'I trust you Rudraansh. See you soon' he said before hanging up the call.

He kept the phone on the table and released a deep breath. He started massaging his temple with his fingers feeling a bit exhausted.

'Are you okay sir?' Diya asked, who was sitting in front of him on the chair.

'Yeah, a little bit tired'

'Shall I get a coffee?' She asked.

'Miss Mehta, I would have a coffee but it's not your job to get it, I don't want my employees to serve beverages to anyone as a part of their job, until they are meant to do it, understood?' he said in a formal tone.

'Yes sir' She replied.

After she called for two beverages on ear buds as per Rudra said, he took a file and started discussing about a few things with her.

'What's the progress in that new feature which we are gonna introduce next month' Rudra asked.

'The updates seem to be good, Sir. As per Mr Garg, the errors have been fixed now and for now, the work is going smoothly' she answered.

'Good' he nodded.

After few minutes, a knock on the door interrupted us. Diya had already left.

As he permitted the person to enter, the door opened revealing my siblings, Dhairya and Aadhya.

'Tum dono?' he asked confusingly.

'What's the date today?' Dhairya asked.

'31st December, why?' Rudra asked, typing on the keyboard.

'Bhai umar hone se pehle hi bhoolne lage hain Aadhu' Dhairya spoke sarcastically.

'Bakwass band kar and come to the point' Rudra said.

'Bhai let's do something this evening na!' Aadhu exclaimed.

'Zyada nahi to let's do a small party at least, iss year to bhabhi bhi hain' Dhairya said, making him stop typing.

Exactly! This is our first new year celebration together! He thought. 

'Okay! What do you wanna do' he asked, finally looking up at them, only to see them smiling like fools.

'Dekha bhabhi ka name liya to kaise ek baar me maan gaye' Aadhu whispered to Dhairya which Rudra barely heard.

'You said something?' He asked being unsure.

'No Bhai' Aadhya answered innocently.

'Bhai, we just want a simple party, just us and nobody else' Dhairya said and Rudra nodded.