15|•𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍•

Sorry for not updating in spite of the targets being finished. I am not feeling like writing yk! It's just, I am feeling a bit demotivated due to certain personal reasons.

Anyways,

Make sure you do votes and comments!

Fuck Fuck Fuck!

My wife just came back from her home and here I am rotting at this damn office!

This office is yours!

Shut up! I know that!

I mean, I should have been with her rather than dealing with the so called emergency here!

But finally, I am leaving for my home, my wife.

Taking the keys of my car, I sprinted to the parking area of the office. Although the meeting with Mr Ahmed took just fifteen minutes, but it felt like the whole day.

Why can't people be a bit considerate yarrr?

Abhi abhi shadi huyi hai meri!

Kuch din wait karne me pata nahi kya problem thi?!

Getting inside my G-Wagon, I pulled the engine to life and started driving towards the direction of our mansion.

The arrangements for tonight might be done by now, I thought. Thank God Aadhu was free and I told her to look after the preparations.

Although Dhairya and Chachu were already there along with the event management staff, but Dhairya is busy with the security staff and I don't want to take any risk.

This will be our first appearance together as a couple, publicly and hence, we have to look after of the tight safety protocols, most importantly. I will have to take care of my wife as well, as I know she isn't much used to such public limelight.

She has kept her identity hidden till now, not only as my wife, but also as the daughter of the mighty Sethis. Nobody knows that she is the Anvesha Sethi, whose face remains unknown but is said to be very charming and beautiful. Indeed she is!

It took me almost forty-five minutes to reach our home, courtesy to the heavy traffic.

Passing the key to the valet, I made my way inside. My steps halted as I heard my phone ringing. It was Aadhya.

'Where are you bhai?' She asked as soon as the call connected.

'Just came home, where are you' I asked.

'I also just arrived and I have sent your outfit for tonight to your room, designers have altered them according to your preference. Check the fittings and tell me if any more changes are required' She spoke all in a breath.

'Okay calm down! Why are you speaking so fast?' I asked.

'Oh! Vo flow flow me ho gaya' She spoke and I chuckled inaudably at my sister.