11| •𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Although target pura nhi hua still🥲

✨🦋✨
मैं, मेरा दिल और तुम हो यहाँ
फिर क्यूँ हो पलकें झुकाए वहाँ?
तुम सा हसीं पहले देखा नहीं
तुम इससे पहले थे जाने कहाँ
✨🦋✨

✨🦋✨मैं, मेरा दिल और तुम हो यहाँफिर क्यूँ हो पलकें झुकाए वहाँ?तुम सा हसीं पहले देखा नहींतुम इससे पहले थे जाने कहाँ✨🦋✨

Thud!

I banged my fist on the bonnet of my car.

How could you Rudra?!

She got scared because of me! I never ever ever wanted this.

Rage was building up inside me. I could see fear in her eyes, because of...me!

Already the situation was not good and I made it even worse.

Arghh!

I took a deep breath and sat inside the car.

I dialed Dhairya to inform about the chaos.

'Yes bhai' he answered.

'I am going to the warehouse, you know what to do' I spoke.

'Don't worry bhai, you go safely' he said and I hummed.

I reached to my warehouse in almost twenty minutes. Two of the men ran to me and escorted me towards the room.

'How?' I asked coldly.

'We d-don't know boss, when we arrived, he had already stopped breathing a-and his pulse wasn't working' their supervisor spoke.

'Is this for what I pay to you?' I yelled at them and they flinched.

'Bro calm down. He was nothing-' Karan said.

'How can I calm down Karan. We could have used him against those bastards' I spoke in frustration.

'Listen to me Rudra, we already have information about them. We have been waiting to attack for a reason, don't lose your calm bhai' he said and I took a deep breath.

We came outside in the lawn while I was trying to control my anger.

'See Rudra, he was just a pawn, the main players are behind the veil, ye tu bhi janta hai or mai bhi' he said.

(Both of us know this)

'We already have many evidences against them, we just have to use them on the right time. Their motive, for now, is just to make us loose our cool and make a mistake and we do not have to let them get successful at any cost' he further spoke and I nodded understanding his point.

'He hasn't died suddenly, somebody has killed him' I spoke to him.

'They fucking won't think twice before killing their men! They just wanted their secret to be kept a secret. And they can cross any limits for that' I continued.