25|•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒•

Make sure you vote and comment.

As the day progressed, the sky transformed from blue to various hues

As the day progressed, the sky transformed from blue to various hues. Our home was filled with excitement as my family and the household staff eagerly anticipated the day. It's Holi after all!

This Holi is different for me in many aspects. I've experienced many new colors of life- the dark color of grief, the dull color of separation, and the mysterious color of changes. But I've been colored the best and most adventurous color of my life, the color of love.

Ansh, the best part of my life, the one with whom I can be myelf. I have been falling for him more every day since I realized I love him.

I love him. Yay!

As love blossomed within me, it felt like the world around me was suddenly brighter, and more vibrant. Every moment seemed to sparkle with a newfound warmth and tenderness. His laughter became the sweetest melody to my ears, and his smile was the most beautiful sight in the world.

With each passing day, I find myself drawn deeper into the depths of his soul, discovering new layers of his being that ignited a fire within my own heart. In his embrace, I felt safe and cherished, like I had finally found my home.

The way he cares for me, the way he showers me with all the affection, the ways he kisses me, ah! I feel like I'll burst out like this one day.

I behave like a crazy teenager in love sometimes. His touch passes current through my nerves, his voice never fails to make my knees go weak and his kisses take away all the air inside me, making my heart throb.

What has this man done to me?

Pehle to mai aisi na thi!

I have been at home, for the last two days as it is a ritual. Ansh was sulking when he got to know about this ritual. He behaved like a kid and was stubborn to come with me but calmed a bit down when he remembered that we'd be celebrating Holi together eventually.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror. I wore wearing a white chikankari kurti with white pants and tied my hair in a ponytail. I applied lots of moisturizers and coconut oil, as Mumma says that they help in removing the color daily. True tho!

Going out of my room towards mumma's and Pa's I knocked on the doors and got inside.

'Happy holi' I wished them.

They chuckle and come forward of hug me. Pa embraces me and Mumma and kisses my head.

'Happy holi, my princess' he said and I grinned.

We went go out to the lawn area where the preparations for playing Holi were set up. Bhaiyas and Pa didn't invite anyone extra for any kind of lavish Holi party unlike every year. It was just us, my in-laws, my maternal family and a few very close relatives.

'Happy holi bhaiyas!' I squealed hugging both my brothers one by one.

They hugged me and also rubbed a little bit of color on my face making me giggle. I did the same and that's how we started our Holi before everyone else. We three went to search for our parents whom we found welcoming my in-laws. I rushed to hug everyone one bye one.