At home and at work?

So I really liked to write about Ian and Mickey as an actors (you can read the first one in two married actors). Then today I had a new idea for these two so get ready ;)
————————
Right after Ian and Mickey got married three years ago they decided to get their own place in the south side. Yet, after they adopted Yevgeny back to the family when Svetlana passed away. The Gallavich's moved to the upper side of the town and got a job as an actors to much Mickey's amusement and attempt to go back to their drug days with the ambulance. Ian managed as always to drag Mickey with him. And the two became quite famous in the past ten years and even managed to move to New York for better life and education for little Yevgeny that turned 10 just a week ago.
As their everyday routine Ian will get Yev for school and drop him off first thing in the morning when Mickey would be in auditions. And in the weekend they would switch depends on their time schedule.
When Mickey got to the building that their agent told him he sat in the waiting area waiting to be called in. 'Micky Milckovich' a young woman called in. Mickey stood up from his chair and made his way after her. They welcomed him inside a large room that in front of him sat an old man looking around his fifty's. To his left sat another man  that looked a bit younger than him maybe around Mickey's age. And in their right sat a woman looking around Ian's age or even less. The door closed behind them and old man stood up up from his chair to shake Mickey's hand. 'Mikhailo welcome ahead' he smiled at him. 'It's Mickey, Mr. Jackson' he smiled shaking Mr.Jackson hand. 'Well nice to meet you Mickey, you can call me Tom' Mickey nodded as Tom handed him a script. 'So Mickey the part you are auditioning today is for a guy name Jay Davin. Jay is the nerd out of the group, he is working as a police officer but loves to work on the computer to find the evidence for the teams work' Mickey nodded at the information.  'Oh and we forgot to ask you if you have a problem with playing a gay part, we are thinking of fixing a bit Jay's part to make his story a bit more interesting' Tom asked looking over Mickey hoping the man in front of him is not homophobe or something. 'Hell na, I'm gay myself' Mickey smiled. In the past if he had to say this words out loud he would be shot dead along side Ian. But, now it's different they are happy together having their best life together away from the south side and all the shit show that is going there on a normal day. 'Oh awesome!' Tom cheered sitting back in his chair along side the other. 'When you ready, we would like if you can read page 19 from the top' Tom spoked, Mickey quickly flipped through the pages until he found what he was looking for nodding towards the crew before speaking. 'Oh wait where is the guy for Caleb?' the woman asked looking over Tom.
Just as he was asked a man walked inside the room. Panting and out of breath as he was running, Mickey didn't saw the figure in the room due to being with his back in front of him. 'Sorry I was late I had to drop my kid at school' he apologized not noticing the other man in the room. Mickey thought he recognized the voice he turned around because the guy sounded like. 'Ian great to see you again' Tom said as Ian approached him to shake his hand. But stopped in his tracks when he saw Mickey. 'Shit man even here I gotta see you' Mickey smiled and Ian chuckled. 'You two know each other?' the other man said. 'I happened to be married to the red head' Mickey said smiling over Ian that kissed his cheek. 'That is better, so now you two can read together the parts, Mickey as Jay and Ian as Caleb' the woman said the two man's nodded and stand in their places ready to read.

-Caleb sitting on the floor breathing the cold air, and sigh-
-Jay walks in-
Jay: How's the air? clean enough?
Caleb: In the smell of cotton candy, sweet but unhealthy
-Jay half smiled-
Jay: Care If I joined this cotton candy air? It's the last I can get on wednesday's
-Caleb chuckled, and pat the sit next to him on the floor, and Jay sit-
I'm sorry Caleb
Caleb: For what? this is none of your fault
Jay: I still feel like it is, because she is my girlfriend after all
Caleb: I know, but still it had nothing to do with you, this is all of Rylie's fault. And for the sake of clarity I'm not trying to steal you away from her. Even if I really want to get you the hell out of her claws
-Jay laugh-
Jay: I know buddy
-He hug him, and Caleb hug him back-

As the scene cut off Ian stands up and help Mickey off the floor. 'I gotta say you two look very cute together' the woman said. 'Thank you' they said synchronize. 'Well we be in touch with you two thank you' Tom said as Mickey and Ian nodded leaving the room together. 'Well Jay how about we will get out of here?' Ian smiled locking their hands together. Mickey nodded as they walked away from the place.
Later that day when they were chilling on the couch as they got the call that they got the parts, both of them.
'So I get to play with you now and be married to you as well? Wow I feel sorry for myself' Mickey smirked plateful.  'Oh yeah? maybe I should call Tom to find you another Caleb' Ian teased. 'Shut up' Mickey spoked bringing Ian close for a kiss.
Have a great day people
Love ya ❤️