Monica jr Gallavich

Intro: Monica Gallavich jr is well-known for her TikTok page.
——————————————————-
Monica Gallavich was a well-known TikToker with almost 1 million followers. She was known for some of her dancing skills and also for her singing videos with her pap's Ian. One of their most famous videos was a duet of them singing "Cigarette Daydream" which got them over 10 million viewers and many likes.

As she was standing in the kitchen shooting a TikTok video to the sound "church" and dancing around. Mickey was at the time passing by trying to get some bread toasted to make a sandwich for himself. As Monica pulled her dad to dance with her. To much of his amusement, he saw Ian from the corner of his eye shooting them with his phone laughing and smiling.
"Gallagher you're a dead man" he threatened by the end of the video as Monica stood against the kitchen counter watching the full version of the video.
"Why Dad? You're actually a good dancer" she called.
"I told you Mon I'm not taking part in this" Mickey called.
"Fine then me and pap's are going to be famous all by ourselves" she smiled moving towards Ian and hugging him from the side.
"Famous?" Mickey asked with a raised eyebrow.
Monica shook her head slightly and showed the video of them singing "Cigarette Daydream" in their kitchen.
"Since when did you two know how to sing?"
"We don't.. but apparently people really like Pap's singing"
"Maybe we can start a band Dad dancing and me and Pap's singing" Monica suggested.
"No way" Mickey called taking his two pieces of bread from the toaster. As Monica rolls her eyes in response knowing that she can get her dad's agreement in no time.
"Oh pap's do you know the song 'I see red'?" she asked looking over at Ian.
"Oh that's a really good song actually Mon" he smiled.
"Wanna shoot a video I bet we can get into that 'All music talent' on Instagram" she suggested.
"Sure let's do it, Mick wanna join?"
"Hell no, I'm going eat my sandwich you two can go Broadway on them" he called taking his sandwich and sitting down. Monica laughed taking her phone and putting it against the kitchen counter. Looking over pap's who nodded and smiled she started the video.
She went on first and Mickey's jaw dropped to the floor "Did you really think, I'd just forgive and forget, no
After catching you with her
Your blood should run cold, so cold". Then Ian joined along as Mickey's jaw could be almost picked up from the floor with a spoon.
"You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe
You're a fool, if you thought that I'd just let this go
I see red, red, oh red
A gun to your head, head, to your head
Now all I see is red, red, red".
Mickey took out his phone and started to shoot the whole thing.
Ian then started again his voice clear and filled with emotion. Like this song written for him "Did you really just say, she didn't mean anything, oh
I'll remember those words when I come for your soul, your soul"
Then Monica joined again "Know that you, you dug your own grave, now lie in it
You're so cruel, but revenge is a dish best served cold".
By this line, Mickey's eyes are filled with tears if they can sing why can't he?
As a kid, he and Mandy would always perform and sing all around the living room as their mother cheered along. And Mandy would always say that his voice was beautiful every time he hummed to a song.
"Fuck it" he murmured under his breath. Steeping along and singing the next line "I see red, red, oh red". Ian's mouth opened wide and a smile popped over his face. Hot damn my man can sing. He and Monica shared exactly the same look but her face was as adorable as her father's.
Then the whole family finished the song "A gun to your head, head, to your head, oh
Executioner style, and there won't be no trial
Don't you know that you're better off dead
All I see is red, red, oh red
Now all I see is".
The two parents moved aside standing behind their daughters as she took the next paragraph"Run, hide
Oh, you're so done
Oh, better sleep with one eye open tonight".
Then they all hugged together finishing the song with a smile and passion "
I see red, red, oh red, oh
A gun to your head, head, to your head, oh
Executioner style, and there won't be no trial
Don't you know that you're better off dead
All I see is red, red, oh red
Now all I see is red, red".
Monica then pressed end record and showed the video to her dad "Damn we could be the next Sharp's" Ian called.
"The who?" Mickey asked confused.
"Oh, baby you have more to learn for your career as a singer" Ian churros softly as Mickey rolls her eyes. Then seeing from the corner of his eyes his daughter watched them with anticipation.
"Just post the damn video" Her smile grew twice bigger and she upload the video to her TikTok.
Let's just say it wasn't the last time they all sang together or got public with the video to more than an Instagram page.
Hey guys!
I do not know from where this popped up in my head but I call too I've been listening to this song all week now. So at some point, it was bound to happen.
Hope you all have an amazing day
Love ya ❤️