Two diagnoses in one day (mpreg) part 2

Hi guys
Here is part two for the story "Two diagnoses in one day" that I published years ago
Hope you like it
Love ya ❤️
—————————————————
Five months later
Ian groans in frustration as he gets up from bed. Mickey was leaning against the door frame, watching Ian with amusement.
"What are you laughing about? You caused it!" he yelled, motioning for Mickey to help him up.
"Only three months to go," he smiled, kissing Ian's belly and then his cheek.
"I don't like this next time you're getting pregnant!"
"Sure, freckles," he smiled. I helped him out of the room, with Ian stumbling behind him.
He is now six months pregnant and has started to show off. Which means they need to start telling people about the whole thing.
"So I thought about telling my family this week," Ian called, sitting on the couch as Mickey stood in front of him.
"Yeah?" He asked, smiling a bit. Hearing Ian want to tell his family that he is carrying their firstborn child in his tummy and is not ashamed or afraid anymore, like he was back then, makes his heart fill with joy.
"But I'm just afraid of how they would react if they were going to support us or kick us to the curb," he replied.
Mickey walked closer to him and stood in front of him, saying, "Whatever they say or do, I'm with you and with Peanut." He smirked, leaning in close to kiss Ian's lips. But then he pulled away when he felt Ian's resistance, pulling away from the kiss covering his mouth.
Mickey helped him quickly off the couch and then to the bathroom, where he bent over and vomited everything he had in him.
"I hate this," he complained as he wiped his mouth with the palm of his hand.
"I know." Mickey smiled, kindly helping him off the floor. "But soon we are going to have our little redhead baby to play with, and you're going to love it," he smirked.
"Are you still sure it's going to be a redhead?" Ian asked.
"If not, we'll die their hair," Mickey demanded, and Ian rolled his eyes with a smile.
They arrived at the Gallagher's household an hour later. Ian was wearing some oversized clothes to hide his bump. Fiona opened the door, fretting the two men's faces with a smile.
"Hey, you're finally here," she smiled, hugging them both. They walked inside the house, seeing most of the Gallaghers already there except Lip, Tammi, and little Fred.
"Lip is on the way to getting cut off at work," she explained. He nodded and moved with Mickey towards the kitchen, seeing Carl, Debbi, and Franny already sitting down and eating lunch.
In the middle of the table was placed a big bowl of spaghetti noodles and some chicken on the side, with some sauce on top. They sat down and started to dig in. A few minutes later, Lip and his little family arrived. The two joined the family at the kitchen table and enjoyed the rest of the meal.
"Who gets dishes? Ian?" Fiona asked, and his eyes widened. It is not the first time in his life that he was asked to do the dishes after dinner, but right now, in his current situation, he knows how Mickey would react. The last time he did the dishes while pregnant, he puked from the smell of the damn soap.
He looked over at Mickey, who nodded at him frankly. It's now or never. Or when the baby is out of his body, but then he would have to explain that he did not steal the baby again.
"Acutely before that, we have something to tell you," he started. Mickey smiled at him kindly and put his hand over Ian's knee to tell him that he was with him on that, which he thanked gladly.
"You're not getting a divorce?" Carl jumps on
"Fuck no something else," he replied, taking in a deep breath. "Mick and I are going to have a baby."
"OMG guys! congrations!" Fiona yelled, smiling Widley, and got up to hug the two men, followed up by Debbi and Little Franny.
"Here is the thing; the baby would be ours," he started trying to hint at his saying.
"Isn't it how adoption usually works?" Liam asked
"We aren't adopting any babies," Mickey said.
"So, like a surrogate?" Fiona asked
"No, that baby," Ian started. "Is right here" He moved a bit away from the table and lifted his shirt, showing off his six-mouthed pregnant belly.
"What how?" Lip asked, "How are you pregnant?"
"I thought only women could get pregnant," Carl said.
"There is a thing called intersexuality. Which allows men or women, and vice versa, to look like their assigned gender at birth but have the other gender organs inside."
"So you're a girl?" Carl asked
"Nope," he chucked softly. "I'm a gay man who happens to have the ability to have children."
"How far are you?" Debbi asked
"Six months," he replied.
"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Fiona asked, "So we can have a baby shower promptly," and she smiled.
They were okay with that. They were okay with him being pregnant. Holy shit.
"We do know truthfully." He smiled at Mickey.
Mickey turned towards Franny and said, "Franny, come here, girl". The little girl jumped towards her and found a place over his knee. "If me and Ian had a girl, would you like to play with her here and teach her all you know?"
The little girl smiled cheekily and said, "It'd be my honor".
"Then it's done; we'll get you a baby girl."
"YEAY!" she yelled, hugging her two uncles tight and then kissing Ian's belly. "Can she come now?"
"Soon, honey, soon," Debbi replied, taking the little gritty on Mickey's knee.
"Aunty Fi, can you have a baby girl as well, and then me and the baby can all play together?"
"Sure, one day you'd have another baby girl cousin."
Yeah, they are going to be alright, and they will have an awesome baby sister from little Franny when they need to.
Two years later, the two girls were inseparable.