A model's job

Intro: Ian and Mickey are models...
——————-
'Hello' Ian called answering his phone on Sunday morning. 'Hey Ian, listen I found you a job at H&M campaign next week. What do you say?' his agent asked.
A campaign for a fucking H&M!! He really hit the big man's field he thought to himself. Smiling like a child that just got a lollipop he responded 'I'm in Cop, what time and where do I need to be?'.

The follow up week Ian was a nervous breaking, he was walking around thinking how he could make himself being someone they would never forget? How from that single campaign he can make himself known of the field.

Wednesday morning came back very quick. He woke up an hour ago and was already on his way towards the place where they would shoot the whole thing. As he entered the building he was greeted by his agent Cop waiting for him along side another boy. That was drops dead gorgeous. 'Ian hey!' Cop called. 'This is Mickey Milkovich also one of my Clint's you two got partnered up for this shooting I want you guys to get to know each other have a little chat or a coffee before the big thing? is that alright?' he asked looking over the two boys. 'Yeah' and 'sure' he got from them and quickly skipped away. 'So Mickey is it your first time in the field?' he asked. 'Not quite.. did some work in the past.. and now I'm here.. what about you red?' Mickey asked.
'There and there and was on vogue once but it wasn't something that big.. I hope that this campaign will score me a few extra points' he smiled at him.
'Dude you were in vogue?!' Mickey asked amazed.
'Yeah, it was pretty great. I have picture if you wanna see' he asked and Mickey nodded. Ian quickly pulled out his phone and searched for the phone. When he found it he showed it to Mickey.

'You don't look the same

'You don't look the same..'
'Yeah I known.. I had to grew my hair a bit longer for this one..' Ian chuckled.
They kept talking a bit here and there. Just trying to get to know each other before hearing what they need to do.

'So Mickey you are just leaning against the couch while Ian you're also kinda of leaning but against Mickey's shoulder, is that clear?' the photographer asked.
They both nodded not wanting to get too much in the way of the photograph and the director and got into positions.
'Ready?'
They adjust a bit in their place before they saw the whole lightning going off.
They took a few more picture like that before they got to see the results.

'Damn we look good

'Damn we look good.. we'll I do your just a carrot top' Mickey smirked. 'Ohh we are gonna going with this now..' Ian chuckled and his the back of his neck then dragging him back to their changing room for their next outfit.
For their next outfit Ian had to wear blue and red flannel a grey pair of jeans and a pair if work boots. While Mickey had on a ripped flannel in black and white a blue pair and also a pair of work boots.
'Matching set?' Mickey asked.
'I guess so' he smirked.
They looked at each other with a grin sprayed over their faces. But before they could do anything the voice of their agent coming from the other side of the road.
'You guys are ready?' he called.
'Yeah yeah we will be right there' Ian called.
He gave Mickey one last look before opening the door

They took a few more shots together getting more turned on with each other.
By the end of the day they sat with the photographer and the director in the office along side Cop looking over the photos.
'Oh I like this one' the director called pointing at the photo.

'Yeah it's a good one

'Yeah it's a good one.. shows like two friends hanging around laughing and smiling with each other'
'It looks like we took the shot at a Photo Booth, I like it' Mickey called.
'What about this one?' Ian asked pointing at another picture.

'My eyes look like a good possessed by a freaking demon' Mickey chuckled softly

'Yeah you look kinda of creepy' Ian smiled.
'You think?'

Two years later
'Here.. that is the one' Ian smiled putting the photo with its frame by their bed side table.
'I don't get it why do you like this photo that much? my eyes looks fucking creepy' Mickey asked looking over Ian.
'Wanna hear the truth?' Mickey nodded.
' I fall for you in that picture' he smiled at him.
'Fucking sappy bitch' Mickey chuckled.
The end
I really liked this idea and this story.. it really need make more of this one shots with photos of them
Hope you had a great day
Love ya❤️