Soulamte au-Tattoo part 2

As requested part two to Soulmate au-tattoo.
Have fun reading 😏
——————————————————-
'So you are the so-called freckles' Mickey asked smirking.
'And you the one who gave me the worst soulmate mark' Ian says now lifting his shirt a bit to show off his tattoo.
'Nice to see you man, I'm Mickey'
'Ian' he replied smiling at the man.
Their eyes locked together as a spark of connection ignited between them.
It was a weird feeling, they had their soulmate's tattoos for years now. Only one sentence connects them for all eternity.
But now, they felt connected on a new kind of level.
A romantic one.

It wasn't long before they started dating and became exclusive with each other.
At first, their friends and family didn't like them together. Regarding their soulmate tattoos and the love they felt for each other since the first moment.
But they work it out.
They were together for two years before Ian decided to pop the question, only for Mickey to do the same thing as well later that night when they returned home.

Two years down the line they adopted a little girl named Harley from foster care.
When Harley turned 13 she got her soulmate tattoo and was over the moon.
She met her boyfriend, Conner the same year and they were so cute together.
Ian and Mickey both loved to see their baby girl happy with her soulmate not forgetting for a day how their story started.
All with a 'fuck you' tattoo across Ian's ribs.