Double life part 2

Hiya part two for Double Life as promised
'Morning' Mickey greeted him as he opened his eyes the next day. He was a beautiful soul and Ian fucking loved it. Even seeing him like that, the next day just smiling at him caused his heart to explode.
'Morning' he smiled at him before leaning in to connect their lips in a kiss.
'You're working today?' Mickey asked.
Right work. His job when he was supposed to track down Mickey and not make love to him.
This is fucking wrong but he can't stop himself from coming back to him every time.
'Yeah.. even though I prefer to stay here with you' he smirked at him.
'That's some big talk' Mickey smirked. Ian chuckled softly and pushed the other man against the mattress.
........
He pulled his clothes on, some plain T-shirts and his work boots alongside a dark pair of jeans. He combed his hair in front of the mirror in the room as Mickey was getting out of the shower.
'Will I see you tonight?' Mickey asked bringing Ian close to his body.
'Absolutely' Ian smiled.
He exited Mickey's apartment a few minutes later, a grin still plastered over his face from the idea of seeing Mickey again. And just in time to kill the mod his phone rang.
Shit
'Gallagher' he said quickly.
'Where are you the chief is mad.. and I'm not covering your sorry ass again' his coworker Miranda said.
'I'm on my way be there in ten.. got hold up with traffic' he lied.
'Better not for another botty call' she asked smirk in her tone.
'You will see Mir' he replied hanging up the phone before she could reply.
He arrived at the office around fifteen minutes later, there was actual traffic in the street and he had to find some kind of way to cover up the live bits on his neck.
'You're late! He is waiting for you in the office. Mad.' Miranda yelled.
Ian quickly straightened up his outfits of choice and made his way towards the office.
'Chief' Ian greeted.
'Gallagher. Have a sit' he called. Ian sat down as the man continued to speak.
'Do you have any update for me about the Milkovich boy?' he asked.
Oh right, he forgot about why he was looking for Mickey in the first place.
'Not that much.. he went under the radar' he spoke and the chief nodded for him to continue.
'He was last seen two days at the local store called Kash'n'grab in Chicago's south side... but nothing too special'.
The lie wasn't that much of a lie, because Mickey was indeed in that shop. Just with Ian by his side, buying groceries for dinner.
'Alright keep on going. I want him in my cell as soon as possible' he informed him.
Ian nodded and stood up from his place quickly exiting the room.
....
What is supposed to do? He needs to track down Mickey and fucking put him behind bars. But all he wants to do is kiss the life out of him. And fuck him into the mattress until they are both out of breath. Kissing him, teasing him, tasting him, and whatever he can do to his body to make it crumble under his fingers. But he needs to put him behind bars and arrest him. He can't do that. He can make up his mind to arrest the guy. Yeah, he may be a criminal and all. But he is a good guy. A fucking angel to Ian's sight.
He walked towards his car at the end of his shift. His mind with too many thoughts about Mickey's situation.
He entered it inside and started the engine driving off the office.
Maybe he can ask his boss to pass over the case. But then someone else would have to arrest him and he doesn't want that. Maybe he can tell Mickey about this, but he risks Mickey running away and ignoring him for the rest of his life. Not a good idea.
What if they run away together?
Like Bonnie and Clyde back in the day.
Leaving his job just for him, leaving everything behind.
But they are not a couple.
They are just two times botty call.
He doesn't know how and if Mickey is feeling the same as him. Maybe he was just a warm mouth to him.
He needs to see if Mickey is on the same page as him before everything will move forward.
He arrived at Mickey's place a few minutes later taking the shirt cut in the way. He exited the car and got into the building.
When he was in front of his door he knocked on it lightly and was greeted by the sight of Mickey.
He was wearing some plain clothes just something casual but Ian thought that he was looking at a freaking angel.
'Hey baby' he smirked at him.
'Hey,' Mickey smiled, opening the door wider and motioning for Ian to come inside. As he shut the door behind him Mickey pushed Ian against the wall and attacked him with kisses all over his body and face. He added a few more hickeys to the ones that were already in his neck. Ian moaned from the pleasure he was feeling in his body. Mickey was working his magic all over his body. And Ian giving lost it.
'Mickey' he moaned softly. He needed to talk to him, tell him about it. Well, everything. Before it all go wrong. But with Mickey like that. He couldn't make his words come out of his mouth.
Mickey then pulled away as Ian whimpered from the last contact.
'Someone is hungry' Mickey smirked feeling the hard-on in Ian's lips. Mickey tried to dive right back into their little make-out session. But got pulled away by Ian.
'What's wrong?' he asked confused.
'Let me help you with your problem' he smirked pushing himself closer to Ian.
'Mickey we gotta talk'.

And bam part two is over
Part three will be out shortly, hopefully
Love ya❤️